Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Area Control Meter Needs To Be More Obvious

Ishteen

Presently, area control (holdout) segments of bounty missions need a much more visible UI indicator - especially when control is in danger of being lost. A small progress circle can be hard to keep track of in the midst of a firefight, and with a rather ambiguous area to "protect" (how large is this area? how many enemies need to be killed to change control parameters?), it is quite easy to miss when it turns red and the mission is about to fail. Because of this, area control missions can seem to arbitrarily fail, which heavily punishes solo players or small squads that can't always afford to keep an eye on a small UI element while locking down wave after wave of enemies.

Second this.  Just lost a mission because I was fighting hard then suddenly [Bounty Failed.]  I couldn't even find the meter.  But then, playing solo, I was spending much more time desperately trying to get even 100 shielding back with all the "snipers" constantly pelting me from every conceivable angle with their Karaks.

I think the area needs to be defined the most tbh. I had to  defend in a cave just earlier for the hardest bounty and apparently it also included the area above the cave too so I failed with seconds to go. Super frustrating not knowing, especially since you can't see through walls and caves tend to have long corridors to get to the main areas making multi area defense impossible for solo