Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My 2 questions about POE...

(PSN)supersocc11

1. Do melee attacks work on Teralysts? Also, what about warframe abilities (atlas landslide, Excalibur EB, etc).

2. Is archwing melee on the Plains a thing?

As you can deduce from my questions I like melee weapons and melee frames and have poured nearly all my resources into mastering said weapons and frames. The beauty of this game was that it allowed me to somewhat ignore primary and secondary weapons (besides a few bosses) and focus on melee. It seems like the new update will force me to play in a way I am not accustomed to or would choose, so wanted to see what those who have played have to say....thanks :)

Exalted Blade does work one the Eidolon, but you need to be very accurate for if it hits any other part of it before the weekpoint, it won't do damage. I am guessing the same would be for Artemis Bow and Primal Rage, but have no idea on how the Regulators and Blade Storm would work on it, if at all.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

1. Do melee attacks work on Teralysts? Also, what about warframe abilities (atlas landslide, Excalibur EB, etc).

2. Is archwing melee on the Plains a thing?

1. I assume melee can damage the teralysts. However, this would be incredibly pointless. You just will not be able to achieve a useful amount of damage. You would constantly have to jump to hit. Basically, melee on teralysts is a waste of time.

2. Any melee use while in archwing takes you out of archwing and sends you back to the ground. You must use guns in archwing.

7 minutes ago, Pnoyleet said:

~snip~

Did you post this to the wrong thread? It has absolutely no relevance here.

5 minutes ago, Pnoyleet said:

No relevance coz sniper didnt get buff what so ever in this plain and ash is not a melee frame and sniper cannot shoot down that big thing coz its low dmg..sorry about that

The hell? Have you even tried the current snipers? Removed swaying = pin point accuracy even at very long distances. Quicker  combo build-up and slow decay = heavily increase damage the more enemies you shoot at, getting 2x damage in a few hits which is then amplified by the headshot multiplier on top of their own multiplier which give amazing results. Better accuracy at close range which means you can shoot down enemies near you without even needing the scope. Vectis Prime got the luckiest, getting turned almost into an semi-automatic rifle with how fast it is shooting right now and how hard it hits .

Edited by aligatorno

19 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Exalted Blade does work one the Eidolon, but you need to be very accurate for if it hits any other part of it before the weekpoint, it won't do damage. I am guessing the same would be for Artemis Bow and Primal Rage, but have no idea on how the Regulators and Blade Storm would work on it, if at all.

How about atlas landslide? Have you tested that?

20 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

but have no idea on how the Regulators and Blade Storm would work on it, if at all.

regulators sadly don't work, won't shoot at the eidolon.

Oh well, would be to easy if it does. My mesa, basically sh*ts on everything no matter the level. Shredding a Nox lvl 100 in mere seconds? No problem!

Only thing that's slowing her down are enemies wich aren't targetable like nullies, some bosses and, of course, eidolons

Edited by xXFlippyXx

5 hours ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

Have you tried landslide on the grinder drop ships?

i think so, but i cant remember if i could even get close enough to them, but i think i might have a couple times and it didn't work. its not easy getting close enough to hit them with close-mid range abilities, seeing as they're high up usually. ik you cant target them with Mesa's Peacemaker, so i dont think landslide is viable either

5 hours ago, NightBlitz said:

i think so, but i cant remember if i could even get close enough to them, but i think i might have a couple times and it didn't work. its not easy getting close enough to hit them with close-mid range abilities, seeing as they're high up usually. ik you cant target them with Mesa's Peacemaker, so i dont think landslide is viable either

Guess I better start investing in my primaries....this is all passing me off lol. Thanks for the info