Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few quality of life suggestions post Plains of Eidelon

Mizque

Add a Bounty Board in the actual plains as well, it'd make things much nicer for players, add a bounty board out in the plains, near the gate to Cetus, but not inside it so players can do multiple bounties without needing to go back into the town, this would save alot of frustration for clans/groups of friends wanting to do multiple bounties together, and even individuals in solo play as the plains don't work like normal tile sets and are 'always online'.

Allow craft queuing in the foundry for blueprints with a craft time under 1 hour.  For example, you have say....20 azurite and wanna make them into 20 star azurite, why not let us 'que' it up by spending 20x the craft stuff and letting it craft them back to back, but only let the player pick the stuff up AFTER it's finished like it normally does, cause while it's nice that those things craft fast, it's also annoying to sit there for 10 min to make 10 of a thing because to get them in the least amount of time currently is ridiculous.

Single use 'tools' for fishing that cost affinity, on top of the affinity caps are kinda ridiculous, why not have it be 'x cut gems' for them instead, this would make cutting gems more useful and show WHY mining for gems or the like is important, and would take alot of strain of standing which for Ostrans is used for 3 separate shops.  Reusable blueprints, tools, and arcane blueprints however should still cost standing as a way to balance them out (and be tradable between players)

I'll add I'd like a way of seeing 'landing craft alerts' while in the plains.  It's fine having the pop ups but sometimes you miss them because you're busy killing stuff.

Kind of agree about affinity being used for 'everything' consumable, would be nice if we can buy with something else too rather than needing to convert stuff.  It would also be nice to see baro bringing some stuff for us to buy with ducats...it would give us a reason to go after prime items if you're a veteran etc.

And like everyone else I hate the single item blueprints when we need multiples of them, can we at least get a multipack option which takes longer etc ciphers etc. 

Edited by LSG501

Doubt the Bounty Board in the Plains is a viable option due, think the instance has to reset. \

Standing cap is being considered, but they also are weighing that against the fact that the content is intentionally meant to prevent players from speeding through it quickly so I really wouldn't expect much.

The crafting issues are being addressed this week, if not today. Most likely getting bulk crafting BPs and the slower fishing BPs I believe are being sped up.

Fishing BPs are being looked at, but I wouldn't expect much beyond an standing cost decrease. You have to factor in the fact that the fish attracted by bait are primarily intended to be used as crafting materials for weapons and thus count towards standing cost of weapons. I am currently in the process of building my first custom Amp and I'm happy that I only had to spend 9k standing on it (4k standing on the parts having took one free on rank up and 5k for the Murkray bait) as opposed to having to spend 100k+ for a weapon like we do with Syndicates.

Cut gems already have a major use, weapons, and there is a chance that the cost of making them may go up to make up for making them bulk crafting BPs.

7 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I'll add I'd like a way of seeing 'landing craft alerts' while in the plains.  It's fine having the pop ups but sometimes you miss them because you're busy killing stuff.

Kind of agree about affinity being used for 'everything' consumable, would be nice if we can buy with something else too rather than needing to convert stuff.  It would also be nice to see baro bringing some stuff for us to buy with ducats...it would give us a reason to go after prime items if you're a veteran etc.

And like everyone else I hate the single item blueprints when we need multiples of them, can we at least get a multipack option which takes longer etc ciphers etc. 

That would make sense like as a 'screen' sitting by the bounty board thing I mentioned

Not sure I understand what you mean in this second bit.

And I meant for every short craft time item, be it cutting a gem, or making Orokin Derelict (sans ODA) keys, it would mean we wouldn't need to buy multiple bp or the like, and could just craft as many as we want.

3 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

Doubt the Bounty Board in the Plains is a viable option due, think the instance has to reset. \

Standing cap is being considered, but they also are weighing that against the fact that the content is intentionally meant to prevent players from speeding through it quickly so I really wouldn't expect much.

The crafting issues are being addressed this week, if not today. Most likely getting bulk crafting BPs and the slower fishing BPs I believe are being sped up.

Fishing BPs are being looked at, but I wouldn't expect much beyond an standing cost decrease. You have to factor in the fact that the fish attracted by bait are primarily intended to be used as crafting materials for weapons and thus count towards standing cost of weapons. I am currently in the process of building my first custom Amp and I'm happy that I only had to spend 9k standing on it (4k standing on the parts having took one free on rank up and 5k for the Murkray bait) as opposed to having to spend 100k+ for a weapon like we do with Syndicates.

Cut gems already have a major use, weapons, and there is a chance that the cost of making them may go up to make up for making them bulk crafting BPs.

Bounties are just multistage incursions, which can happen AFTER doing a bounty

Standing cap getting looked at is nice, but it doesn't solve the issues of so much drawing from one pool.

Good that fishing bp are being looked at, as well as bulk bp, but you also have to do specific things for ostran standing unlike with syndicate standing, and due to syndicat missions, and medalions you can HUGELY surpass syndicates daily limits.  Additionally with Syndicate weapons and cosmetics having massively higher standing costs: yes they do, but they also take less time focusing on and grinding for them than Zaw's and Amps, as the things you have to do for those are much more time consuming.

Not to mention the Teralyst fight on lower end computers is just, not worth it, (it's hard as heck to tell what's going on with most the attacks, or you can barely tell where the impacts/blasts are going to hit) especially if you're going for the 'better' eidelon fragment and need the four filled lures for the 'call for help' stage

27 minutes ago, Mizque said:

Bounties are just multistage incursions, which can happen AFTER doing a bounty

I have heard that selecting a bounty will affect the enemy level on the Plains to match the bounty level. If that's true, then I can imagine it's not possible to have an exterior bounty board.

47 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

I have heard that selecting a bounty will affect the enemy level on the Plains to match the bounty level. If that's true, then I can imagine it's not possible to have an exterior bounty board.

Hmm, maybe have the 'lower' teir bounties only be pick up able afterwards?