Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Y am i still banned

(PSN)a123shton

I really love this game and i am upset that my chat has been suspended for 3 days and still is  i play this game every day recomend it to friends and am always on. But i said 1 thing in chat squad chat with friends and get suspended. I have emaild warframe support 2 times and havent gotten any replies to my issue. 

Edited by (PS4)a123shton
Accidentally reposted

3 minutes ago, (PS4)a123shton said:

How it sound fishy 

Because no one monitors squad chat. You can say anything you want and no one will be there to say "no, you can't do that". Are you sure you weren't banned in your Clan chat by one of your clan moderators or in Regional chat? Because that's the only places where I can think of where you can get suspended in chat. 

4 minutes ago, HerbieTheCar said:

Because no one monitors squad chat. You can say anything you want and no one will be there to say "no, you can't do that". Are you sure you weren't banned in your Clan chat by one of your clan moderators or in Regional chat? Because that's the only places where I can think of where you can get suspended in chat. 

I just want to be un banned idk where to complain about that, they say in warframe support but there is no option to complain or ask how long my suspension is for. 

1 hour ago, HerbieTheCar said:

Plus, why would be calling one of your squad mates and/or friends the word you used? What kind of a friend are you?

There are quite a few communities that are perfectly fine with people using this way of addressing each other.

15 hours ago, Sean said:

Here's the thing though, the only way that would've happened is if a bot was present.

Bots are not present in squad chat, so maybe you actually weren't in squad chat.

Look, I hate the automated system with the bots, it's problematic, archaic, and just simply poorly implemented, but what you are describing just isn't how that system is even ABLE to operate.

If you were going to a hub area like a relay, the bazaar, or Cetus, then your chat may have auto-switched to the hub area's chat, so if you said anything that the bot did not like, then you'd get a ban across all chat areas (excluding Squad and Clan).

I think ur right man because we were going to the relay