The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Grineer Ships

Reduxe

on topic: My guess is we go in, blow some stuff up, blow up enough of these, special reward.

and if we don't kill enough DE will make us win anyways

i really hope not. I hope its a little more fun than a killing competition like last time.

"As much as we would like the Corpus to suffer"

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU LOTUS! I thought we were here for our freedom, not their suffering...

Tin foil hats everyone!

You really think we're the good guys? At some missions, we come in and kill a guy for his info. In others, we are told to just kill everyone in the ship. The Tenno may perhaps be good in a sense but the Lotus doesn't exactly seem to be that kind at the very least.

You really think we're the good guys? At some missions, we come in and kill a guy for his info. In others, we are told to just kill everyone in the ship. The Tenno may perhaps be good in a sense but the Lotus doesn't exactly seem to be that kind at the very least.

Nobody is good or evil in this we are just factions with different goals. To some its heroic to others its something scum would do.

So... We get our eroge shipments from the Corpus, and we can't let the Grineer buy them all up, so we're gonna slash their tires so they can't get to the store?

Why to the Corpus even do business with us? We're bad for business; we torrent our eroge, we don't buy it like normal people. Shouldn't the Corpus be cutting off our war supplies eroge instead?

So... We get our eroge shipments from the Corpus, and we can't let the Grineer buy them all up, so we're gonna slash their tires so they can't get to the store?

Why to the Corpus even do business with us? We're bad for business; we torrent our eroge, we don't buy it like normal people. Shouldn't the Corpus be cutting off our war supplies eroge instead?

We buy from the corpus? I thought we just kill and loot them.

Edited by Palkora

Nobody is good or evil in this we are just factions with different goals. To some its heroic to others its something scum would do.

I prefer to say good and evil are relative. It's not to say we are the bad guys though but I wouldn't say we're the good guys either. So yeah, what you said.

We buy from the corpus? I thought we just kill and loot them.

Lotus says we can't suffer resource shortages our eroge getting taken away towards the end of the transmission. If we need to keep the Corpus from being totally destroyed bought out by the Grineer, we must be getting our war supplies eroge from the Corpus, or at least they control our shipments.

The Corpus is Amazon, and the Grineer is the new online sales tax. I KNEW IT!

Edited by PublikDomain

I wonder if it will really be a new tileset. With DE already developing the "Grineer Homeworld" outdoors tileset, it seems strange that DE had the time to develop a completely new Grineer Ship tileset. I might be wrong, but it'll probably look just like a Galleon on the inside of the ships, with a few new tiles maybe.