Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Save when Eidolon Damaged/Captured

uscoastguard

I've played the new update a bunch since the release, but I've been getting really frustrated over host migrations leading to the loss of all my mission drops (Cores and such). I think maybe there should be an auto-save feature (much like after completing a bounty) after destroying an Eidolon's limb or capturing it. I get a random host migration and get sent back to my landing craft. Even if I rejoin the squad I still lose all of my rewards. I've met a few other people with the same issues,  I'm not sure whats causing this host migration issue but it really only happens when fighting an Eidolon.

I was doing another fight today. Hotfix was inbound, we beat the Eidolon, and a bunch of weird UI elements popped up on my screen, not allowing me to do anything. Had to Alt+F4 and lost all of my rewards. It's really annoying that I keep losing all my rewards! :sadcry:

yes, that happened now so often that i stoped hunting eidolons for now - until some time (and hotfixes) pass by. but seriously, a general method of saving loot, rewards and affinity/focus/standing gained in EVERY mission (or free roaming in case of the plains too) is needed in the game - an autosave or save of data with not only the host, but the clients too. the encryption of this data, if in fear of manipulations, isn't also neither a problem nor anything new to online games.