Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My biggest issue with PoE

Rambit23Z

Is not being able to play it. I want to play it but I need to go to boring Corpus tiles to farm Oxium (or other non-PoE resources).

Would be nice if you could raid resource caches or something to aquire those kinds of resouces. Think a Grineer supply ship or something that we could shoot down.

2 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

Is not being able to play it. I want to play it but I need to go to boring Corpus tiles to farm Oxium (or other non-PoE resources).

Would be nice if you could raid resource caches or something to aquire those kinds of resouces. Think a Grineer supply ship or something that we could shoot down.

The only thing you're missing is endless grinding of mostly useless resources that you can't use anywhere else, in missions that bug out 95% of the time...

May as well wait till they get this under control...

Edited by Carnage2K4

1 hour ago, Carnage2K4 said:

The only thing you're missing is endless grinding of mostly useless resources that you can't use anywhere else, in missions that bug out 95% of the time...

May as well wait till they get this under control...

I actually enjoy fighting Grineer in the open.

As for bugs: Everything is running fine for me, even had my game crash but I still got to keep all the fish/minerals I gathered.