Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Intact sentient cores not being received after killing vombalysts

LuckyCharm

Hey all, I hope you're all enjoying the plains and the whole new set of stuff to grind for. And here's my problem. 

At night I hunt many of the vombalysts around the plains and for every kill I pick up its core. But only 1/6 or so actually registers as me having picked it up. The rest just disappear as if they were nothing. Is this intended? Because if so can they just not drop anything until they actually have a core to drop? it feels very troll to run over to cores, pick them up only to receive nothing. 

Please take a look into this DE when you get the chance. 

Those jiggling things with light beams coming out the top are not the cores. They are a little energy restoring pickup you get after every kill.

The cores float in the air and have a particle effect around them. They are not a guaranteed drop.

Edited by Ion_Sig

If the thingy with the beam is actually NOT the core, then.. um.. why is the energy restoring pickup we could easily do without, marked, while the core we are all hunting them for, is not?

It's a little counter intuitive don't you think?

The beam tells me that that thingy is important the moment I see it(like with rare mods and their beams), and it's kind of confusing when it's actually not in this instance.