Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we take a moment to look at waframes atrocious support(system)?

Balrock168

Just to be clear up front I'm not talking about the people sitting there

I'm talking about the absolute lack of SUPPORT they were ABLE to provide in my case of severe reward loss due to the widespread, common and severe bugs the plains of eidolon has come with. I mean, sure it must be terribly convenient for them to be able reply with something along the meaning of  "Oh sorry no-can-do, we don't have any records of the missing loot"

As a player this feels like a slap in the face. I've easily lost upwards of 7 HOURS of rewards to various bugs, ranging from bounties failing for various reasons, Eidolon captures not properly working( presumably resolved) and the most infuriating bug: infinite loading on my way back to cetus as partly outlined in this Thread

The lack of logs and Supports ability to verify lost rewards is not that terrible for the usual waframe content: short missions, you may loose somethings on a crash but it will generally happen rarely if at all and in most cases people probably won't even bother to try and make a claim

THIS changed drastically with the plains update. bounties take upwards of 15min mostly longer, with a similar time and considerably more efforts put into eidolon kills captures

ALL of this content is ridden with issues and for me it's still a gamble wether I get to complete a bounty / keep the reward from an eidolon.

When I play beta tester for your update and get loot stealing bugs all along the way, I at least expect a support system that is capable(again talking about the system itself not the people behind it) of making sure some form of log was kept on what I had in the last mission - even if it was lost / aborted / crashed.

Right now contacting support for rewards lost is a waste of time. I feel like my time spent on the game is disrespected, and at this stage I'm not sure what I'm more angry about - all the bugs themselves or the lack of help you receive when they cost you everything you fought for.

- Even if a mission gets aborted there needs to be some backlog of what has been picked up and which rewards were received.

- If you want to avoid general logging, include a manual creation of a verified log of current mission status, items and rewards.

Your free to play game is top of the line, if not at the top at all, but your support system is atrociously bad for the new content and in no way even close to capable of helping players affected by the recent influx of severe bugs and issues.

Sincerely an angry warframe player

Feel free to share similar stories and suggestions abuot how to improve the current support system

Edited by Balrock168
typo's if you find more you get to keep them!

I sent a support ticket with screenshots of the loot I had before it dissapeared.

I didn't waste 40 minutes of my life killing an Eidolon that was incredibly boring and tedious to walk out of there with no loot at all because the game decided to bug out.

Edited by Latiac

If the Warframe servers have no idea that you got something, you did not get it, full stop. A newly released game feature was added to the game and you are complaining there are bugs. You will never play a bug-free version of Warframe or any other game. What exactly do you want the support to do here, just hand you stuff because you said so?

15 hours ago, peterc3 said:

If the Warframe servers have no idea that you got something, you did not get it, full stop.

I was connected just fine to the servers when I picked up all my loot up.

A newly released game feature was added to the game and you are complaining there are bugs. You will never play a bug-free version of Warframe or any other game.

Yes a new feature with, in my experience, an awful lot of bugs, some gamebreaking and lootstealing. Bugfree? not going to happen, not in any software. But ANY company releasing ANY content as bugged as this update has been (at least for me) will and should be criticised for it.

What exactly do you want the support to do here, just hand you stuff because you said so?

No, I want them to have the correct tools to verify my claims and restore my rewards.

If you want less bugs stop playing on the Beta platform (PC).

Most of the crucial fixes are made before the updates come to consoles. We rarely, if not never, get those kind of severe bugs. Or you could just wait a few weeks for the patch before rushing into new content.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have a decent logging system just in case, but if there's no record of it currently there's nothing anyone can do about what you've already lost.