The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus 2.0 can we get some old nodes back?

Fallen_Echo

Because this is a focus discussion those who have not done the second dream yet please leave.

Thank you.

Now to the actual post, the old focus systems main problem was that unlocking a node increased the cooldown time drastically, leaving the not absolute best abilities untouched.

Now the focus update came and we lost many nodes what got replaced by the operator nodes or just got scrapped entirely but i must ask, why?

We even lost the ghost form what is questionable choice since that was the focus ultimate.

Here some interesting nodes what could really come back:

-vazarin mending tides. The ghost ability gave everyone a good amount of healing, i dont know why it was removed now vazarin has 0 reason to bother with.

-zenurik, systematic override. We lost p. efficiency to gain channel efficiency. Not sure who thought this is a good trade, but he was not sane.

-madurai, dragon fire. This was the death beam school and now when we finally have a void beam weapon all the nodes what could make it more intresting are lost.

-unairu, medusa skin. Not the best node but it was certainly interesting. Sidenote can someone tell me why unairu got a bullet attractor? That was a zenurik speciality.

-naramon, tactical strike. Some short living extra crit chance for teammates. This and the team invisibilits could be really helpful and promote teamplay but its lost now.

How good or bad is the current system,  im not gonna talk about that but please can we get back the ghost and aome of the old nodes?

I miss the hold 5 ability since that was part of our reward for doing Second Dream. I loved being able to turn entire rooms to stone with Basilisk Flare. I know they wanted to remove the passives that were making some schools OP but they could have left those abilities.

1 hour ago, Lockhart77 said:

Zenurik is massively buffed though for what people see as most important (energy regen)

As i said upper we are not here to discuss opinions about zenurik now is useless or better compared to the original.

Im here to ask the devs to give us back some nodes what were removed for no reason.