Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Not Ninja Anymore...

Valkyrion

But GTA is about cars.  Grand theft Auto, the theft of cars....

Are you fu*** kidding me....

Here have another example:

In Dead space, you can do some kind of basketball minigame. Does this turn DS into sportsgame? Srly.

We already had rocket launchers and huge axes

A revolver won't make you "less ninja"

Stop using that lame excuse.

The revolver was the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm sure he wishes rocket launchers weren't in the game too. 

All the new frames have absolutely zero ninja theme in the designs. You look at the designs of all the Gen 1 Warframes and they are all very similar to each other, having a metal-organic armor with an oriental theme. Some have it on their feet, hands or helmets. But Vauban, Banshee. and Nova don't look a single bit ninja or have an oriental theme.

They also lack bug helmet themes.

Edited by Tetsmeha

That's what makes this game more like a shooter. understand what i'm saying? Just compare this game to other shooters in the market, this game is just like a space ninja version of them. Like people trying to steal kills and have super OP weapons at their disposal. Now compare warframe now to the vid that i linked. it's just that the main gameplay core itself has become a shooter... oh but wait! shooter games are great and i love them, but i just want warframe to be somewhat "special" and stick to the main concept.

also i'm sorry for my bad english since it's not my native language

I only disagree with you with regards to what weapons ninjas should have access. I do think that they should introduce more content that allows us to be more ninja like.(I believe they are currently working on such content)

Stop using that lame excuse.

The revolver was the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm sure he wishes rocket launchers weren't in the game too. 

hey hey hey... the rocket launcher and Vasto is a great addition is this game. i'm just complaining about "Where's the ninja?"

....it seem like u didnt in a clan wepon yet...BUT YES...I AGREE..WHEN THE HELL IS THE UNIVER GOES CORRUPTED ???

pardon me, are you trying to communicate sir?

Having the revolver added is all fine and dandy but it does not really compliment/promote the fast-paced combat of warframe.

Basically it's just another pistol with stats similar to the lex with no special properties.

If DE added a unique property to the revolver like it fires as fast as you click the mouse it would be a much more interesting weapon as it is sets itself apart from the rest , not to mention how much fun it would be to use.

Ninjas don't have to necessarily be stealthy either. They just have to get the job done.

Look at Bang Shishigami from Blazblue or Black Star from Soul Eater.

Loud, obnoxious and non-stealthy ninjas are really nothing new. Samurai Shodown even had a fat ninja who farted on people.

Besides, who knows what ninjitsu looks like IN THE FUTURE. (The Tenno do, obviously)

Edited by Fundance

With the newest addition of a weapon called Vasto, it sometimes makes me sigh that this game will probably turn out to be another generic shooter game :(

You mean it isn't already? This game is basically a more robust version of Mass Effect 3's multiplayer.

Actually, I was excited for the Vasto, I love space cowboys.

Still can't wait to get my Frost, Grineer Colors and Vasto on.

That'll be sweet.

Now, if only Lech Kril would someday drop Frost Systems, that is.........

Edited by Xylia

Let's just forget about all the stealth weapons and Warframes with stealth focused abilities we have and the Shade sentinel. (Hell, even the Vauban's Teslas can be used as a stealth weapon)

It is entirely possible to do stealth / ninja stuff still.

hey hey hey... the rocket launcher and Vasto is a great addition is this game. i'm just complaining about "Where's the ninja?"

You'll never see it because it's buried under 50 weapons. Yeah you can run on walls and back flip but that's about all the ninja you're gonna see. 

Guys, you ALL missing the point. Doing parkour is the last thing that makes ninja a ninja. The first one is psychological trainings and discipline, which cannot be seen on your warframe. But this one will never be achieved. Why? God damn, look at that Region/Recruiting chat. Look at those "I'mma killa I gotta kil em on spawn" dudes. look at this jumping around, running in the center of the room guys. This is what actually kill ninja spirit. You can fuse any weapon and any time with ninja, but you can't do it with players who had a little too much Counter-Strike in mind.

Edited by Icouldjustkissyou

With the newest addition of a weapon called Vasto, it sometimes makes me sigh that this game will probably turn out to be another generic shooter game :( I mean this game says space ninja, but instead they give us like a space cowboy with barbarian weapons, and now what else? space pirates? Even the dark sector initial concept is more "ninja" than this game. Maybe what i want in this game is just... a simple Katana AKA the ninja sword, it have 100% armor ignore and can one hit stealth kill any enemies.

All of this is just my feedback because i love ninjas \(^_^)/

You're thinking way too much into this. What ninja dresses up like Frost? What ninja looks like a chicken aka Ember?

You'll never see it because it's buried under 50 weapons. Yeah you can run on walls and back flip but that's about all the ninja you're gonna see. 

Here's your stealth:

Weapons:

Lanka, Snipertron, Snipertron Vandal, Vulkar, Dread, Paris, Paris Prime, Despair, Kunai, Hikou, and every single melee weapon.

Warframes (that are better at stealth, you can stealth with any if you're skilled enough):

Ash, Banshee, and Loki.

Sentinels:

Shade

Edited by Hobo42