Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounties taking too much time to complete

Husla

Bounties currently take too long to complete for how little standing/rewards you get. Mobile Defence and Holding The Area objectives take 3mins to complete. On the highest difficulty bounties you have to do both. So, thats 6mins+ gone. Normal mobile defence/sorties doesn't take that long. I don't understand why this is an exception.

Same with the lowest, shouldn't the time be increased as the difficulty scales? Bounties aren't new player friendly. Lack of good rewards or should I say, pathetic rewards for so much time used up. Nobody wants to be rewarded 50 endo or 1x Wisp or junk mods that are commonly dropped outside of PoE.

We need better rewards/standing for how much time we spend on bounties.

I wouldn't mind them so much if we got a reward besides just standing for each 'Step' in the bounty we complete. When we can run an Excavation Mission or Defense mission in the same amount of time and get 5-10 times more rewards(And Syndicate standing and a drip feed of Focus), there's something off about the Bounty system.

mobile defense and holding the area should be reduced to 2mins and only take 1 stage of the bounty, getting 2 stages after each other of basically the same thing(happens most of the time) is boring and annoying

Edited by code403

14 hours ago, code403 said:

mobile defense and holding the area should be reduced to 2mins and only take 1 stage of the bounty, getting 2 stages after each other of basically the same thing(happens most of the time) is boring and annoying

Yeah, currently it can take longer than sorties. Which is meant to be endgame

I would say convert it to more of a rotation base.  Instead of a single roll on the loot table for finishing have it roll for low, med, and high tiers as you go through the mission and offer good rewards for the final part.

A rotation bronze tier.  B rotation bronze and Silver.  C rotation Silver and Gold.

I think the bigger issue is the lack of difference in standing from one tier of bounty to the next.  A tier 3 bounty rewards ~2000 standing while a tier 4 rewards ~2500 standing, for an increase in both time (number of phases to the bounty) AND enemy difficulty.  If you're grinding standing solo, there's no compelling reason to do the higher difficulties unless you've already done the lower ones and don't want to wait for refresh.

• 6 years later...

The time for bounty stages to complete is too long, and should be reduced. Regardless of the rewards or difficulty, they are boring and not fun.  I get the impression that they want you to run bounties a lot, which I would be fine with if bounties were quick to complete. Taking nearly 2 min per bounty stage is too much.