Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As great as the shard for focus change was, 25k is too low

AdunSaveMe

Considering what you have to do to get a shard, and how important they are in the focus tree, AND the fact that it takes millions upon millions of focus points to unlock the trees, 25k is almost nothing in comparison. The requirements of focus diminish this number.

It's great to get another way to acquire focus, but 25k is not enough. It should be doubled, at least.

Guys, you can do two runs, good teams even more per one night so stop saying it's not good enough. Problem is not shard here, problem is focus tree in general, you need insane amount of focus to level it up. Even if shard will get boosted, it will not do much unless it will be huge boost.

Brilliant Eidolon Shard can be converted. We also getting normal one, so-called Eidolon Shard which we need to increase our standing rank with Quills (60 of them) but what can we do with them after we have best rank? Nothing. I would like to see normal Eidolon Shard to be convertible to focus too. We getting 25k for Brilliant one so why not 10k for normal one? What's the point of having it in inventory when you can't use it, not even as decoration?

Edited by CoreXCZ

23 minutes ago, CoreXCZ said:

Guys, you can do two runs, good teams even more per one night so stop saying it's not good enough. Problem is not shard here, problem is focus tree in general, you need insane amount of focus to level it up. Even if shard will get boosted, it will not do much unless it will be huge boost.

Brilliant Eidolon Shard can be converted. We also getting normal one, so-called Eidolon Shard which we need to increase our standing rank with Quills (60 of them) but what can we do with them after we have best rank? Nothing. I would like to see normal Eidolon Shard to be convertible to focus too. We getting 25k for Brilliant one so why not 10k for normal one? What's the point of having it in inventory when you can't use it, not even as decoration?

Yeah. I'm not concerned with the Shards, they go over the cap and that's a big deal. REACHING the cap in a way that isn't painfully boring and the cost of some of the nodes are the big problems.

However, as for normal shards, I they are used for some of the Virtuous and Magus Arcanes. And those level like normal Arcanes, so you need quite a few of them which is why I don't think they did that with the normal shards as well. And considering that you can have 2 Magus Arcanes, if you go with a high level one that's another 60+ shards as well. Another 30 if you go with a high level Virtuous Arcane.

Edited by Ceryk