Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Projectile Bug Randomly Killing Everyone

Nixyen

Weapons such as Boltor, Daikyu etc. (basically all projectile-based weapons) bug out the map(s) in such a fashion, that when you pass by a random area, your shields get depleted, or you just straight up die. It's rather frustrating.The best explanation I can give, is that the bug attaches itself to objects. So walls and other props around the map become deadly traps. Go near any area that has been spammed with Boltor or Daikyu and you will lose your entire shield or in worst case scenario, die. The amount of times I have gotten killed by just passing a wall, or going through a hallway (without anyone near me, or shooting at me) is getting ridiculous. It's actually the most triggering thing ever.

Edited by Nixyen

As of Hotfix 22.1.0, this bug is still persisting. This bug is mostly game-breaking because some come using projectile weapons and not be aware of what's killing them. I'm curious to know HOW in Heaven this bug even transpired. Out of the 25 years of Gaming, this is the most interesting and frustrating bug I've seen. 

Also, This meme is pure dank. 

kqXudua.jpg