Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fomorian Event Hard To Get A Party?

Kheimon

I don't know what's happening but in the last 30 minutes I can't find a party for the Fomorian Event??

I'm from Portugal and I've set the ping limit at 300, any idea guys??

Ty in advance!

Edit: Matchmaking limit set at 400

Edited by Kheimon

"Oh , you want to make a plan before doing the sabotage mission ? Here , have 10 seconds and 3 guys who bring the same type of your corruptor "

I can go with my clanmates but still , this is annoying

Edited by Frostmire

that's why we use the most advance technology human ever have: friends.

Yeah, what if my three friends that I know in Warframe...

One doesn't play anymore

One is away on a week and a half vacation

One hasn't been online last few days.

That just leaves me trying to find PUGs. And everybody sticks a Stable corruptor on in a PUG, because nobody wants a situation where we got 4x alphas and we get 0 damage done to the ship or something stupid like that.

IMO: The equip rules hurt PUGs more than they help Guild Coordination, as well as hurting solo. 3 Points a run doesn't make me want to solo this event, esp with the fact it is basically a one node Mobile Defense which is nearly impossible without Rhino or Frost.

Edited by Xylia

Yeah, what if my three friends that I know in Warframe...

One doesn't play anymore

One is away on a week and a half vacation

One hasn't been online last few days.

That just leaves me trying to find PUGs. And everybody sticks a Stable corruptor on in a PUG, because nobody wants a situation where we got 4x alphas and we get 0 damage done to the ship or something stupid like that.

IMO: The equip rules hurt PUGs more than they help Guild Coordination, as well as hurting solo. 3 Points a run doesn't make me want to solo this event, esp with the fact it is basically a one node Mobile Defense which is nearly impossible without Rhino or Frost.

and that's why we need to make more friends :D