Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extremely unrewarding (T5) bounties + Breath of the Eidolon

Akimbo

Feel like someone is intentionally trying to have a joke at the players expense here. Not only do bounties fail for me and others a lot, but then you do complete them you get rewards such as:

2 Cetus Wisps!

Amazing! T5 bounty rewards the same thing as stepping outside the door of Cetus for 2 minutes does!

1 Axi Relic!

Incredible! I can only get those from..oh wait, nearly anywhere over level 30 in 5-10 minutes..along with focus, affinity, useful resources etc.

1,100 Kuva!

Stunning! Again, a reward that would take half the time to get from just doing 2 Kuva Siphon missions.

Breath of the Eidolon!

Just kidding! The most "common" resource/reward which you need for loads of 'end-of-Cetus' crafting barely ever drops as a reward.

Please, put some serious thought into the loot rewards.

2 Cetus Wisps? Try 20.

1 Axi Relic? Try 5.

Breath of the Eidolon?

You should get these every time you finish a T5 bounty as a guaranteed reward.

1 hour ago, Akimbo said:

Feel like someone is intentionally trying to have a joke at the players expense here. Not only do bounties fail for me and others a lot, but then you do complete them you get rewards such as:

2 Cetus Wisps!

Amazing! T5 bounty rewards the same thing as stepping outside the door of Cetus for 2 minutes does!

1 Axi Relic!

Incredible! I can only get those from..oh wait, nearly anywhere over level 30 in 5-10 minutes..along with focus, affinity, useful resources etc.

1,100 Kuva!

Stunning! Again, a reward that would take half the time to get from just doing 2 Kuva Siphon missions.

Breath of the Eidolon!

Just kidding! The most "common" resource/reward which you need for loads of 'end-of-Cetus' crafting barely ever drops as a reward.

Please, put some serious thought into the loot rewards.

2 Cetus Wisps? Try 20.

1 Axi Relic? Try 5.

Breath of the Eidolon?

You should get these every time you finish a T5 bounty as a guaranteed reward.

I agree with the op. T5 bounty is feel very unrewarding looking at the time and effort involved 

what i would like instead that every Stage in every bounty should get a reward  

Each stage of the bounty should reward a Breath of the Eidolon.  This way you're guaranteed 5 for completing all stages but you don't walk away empty handed if you fail.

Stages 1 and 2 should give a guaranteed common reward (wisps, credits, relics, etc.).  Stages 3 and 4 should have a 75% chance at a common and 25% chance for uncommon.  Stage 5 should have a 60% chance for common, 30% chance for uncommon, and 10% chance for rare (current 2% chance is insulting).

Edited by djternan