Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lephantis Corpus head (bug)

(XBOX)CosmicIsland

a fellow clan member and myself tried the Lephantis boss fight 2 times in a row cause he needed to unlock the Eris Junction, and the Corpus Head on Lephantis kept bugging out and not opening its mouth making us unable to kill him, i think its because the space in where you fight Lephantis is kinda small on the second stage of the boss fight(which is where the glitch occurs) maybe widening the space in which he stands could prevent the glitch, just thought i'd report this cause this is a serious issue, especially when it comes to unlocking a junction and beating him is one of the requirements

I can also confirm this for Xbox one. My buddy and I have run it 6 times and every single time we get to phase two the corpus head won't open which is annoying as we've tried punch through weapons and even harrow's chains but it glitches out and runs rapidly and somehow "magically" teleports away and we are stuck with a closed corpus head... Honestly can DE just make the head not close and give it some other ability instead? This is extremely annoying so I agree that lephantis shouldn't be in the sortie list. 

As a side note.

I never experienced this issue at all. I did five runs with a friend to encounter it. Not once did the head stay closed.

What did we do?

1. Stage one we killed the corpus head on its first appearance.
  2. Stage two we killed it the first time it opened.

I do not know if this will work for other people. But five repeats where we finished it without a hitch says it worked on PC. This was disappointing, we had set out to fail the mission, and we could not.

On 10/31/2017 at 9:44 PM, (PS4)kriminalogic said:

Yup, happening to everyone. This bug has t been fixed. I think this has to do with everything going on with POE and the drops hogging the servers or something. Be nice if they kept this of the sortie rotation until its 100% fixed though. 

this bug has been a pain in everyones sides for over a year now, it is not a POE problem