Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eviserators... Just A Tad Bit Op?

Brimir

No wait, they are immensely OP! They are just insta-death at any range, shredding through Tenno in seconds... Cthulhu help you if you come up against more than one at a time. I don't usually rage-quit, but when you have three of them camping a room... just no. I'm not wasting my Revives on this !"#¤@.

Edited by Brimir

They can only hurt you if they hit you.

Unlike other Grineer's attacks, theirs are dodgeable.

Doesn't help when they rush you, camp just behind a door or around a corner.

For a supposed "Long range"-mob their point blank damage is seriously out of whack.

Maybe it is because I am Loki but they pretty much insta-gib me at close range.

While their firerate feels a little over the top, I think their damage is fine. At least they use projectiles, which can be avoided. Their spawn rate will probably decrease down to Elite-class (i.e. Heavies) instead of advanced-class (i.e. Scorpions) after the event is over, just like the fusion moa, so you won't be getting 2-3 of them in a room as much.

I actually haven't had a issue with them at all.... but I want their weapon :P

Shooting sawblades... now that's a random "made up" weapon :D

Ratchet and Clank series had one of these. I forget which game though. Still tons of fun.

Also, the trucks in Borderlands 2 has a turret version of it.

Still, it's a very creative weapon to have.

higher level eviscerators hurt. a lot.

it does actually have to hit you, but once they get past their bot-lead aiming issues, they are deadly with just a couple of shots. its deadly to tanky characters too, since its armor ignore.

Ratchet and Clank series had one of these. I forget which game though. Still tons of fun.

its been around since the begining of the unreal engine, hell, even doom engine used those things. its been a thing as old as time.

I've played that one game of Ratchet and Clank with the Arena... had a two player option and you become the robots in that I believe.

As for the Borderlands 2... it's also on the first. The weapon never gets boring :P

I'll agree they might be a smig OP, but if the projectiles were slowed a bit or the damage nerfed a small amount I think they would be fine. Right now, they have a tiny bit more health than a lancer of the same level, but no armor, and even though their attacks do way higher damage for their level, they can still be dodged if you try.

They can only hurt you if they hit you.

Unlike other Grineer's attacks, theirs are dodgeable.

If you can dodge their many many shots that bounce around the room while you are in the middle of a firefight. Just one of them on the Ceres event mission destroys my Rhino's maxed Iron Skin, and if I'm not quick about putting another on my 240% increased shield will also go down and I will die or be very injured soon after.

You are much more likely to be fighting them while fighting many other Grineer, I'm totally fine with having another heavy hitter Grineer enemy, but this guy could use a fire rate decrease I think. How much exactly I don't know, but he hurts a little too much, even the Commander's with their Gorgans shooting everything they have at me take about twice if not longer to take just my Iron Skin down.

higher level eviscerators hurt. a lot.

it does actually have to hit you, but once they get past their bot-lead aiming issues, they are deadly with just a couple of shots. its deadly to tanky characters too, since its armor ignore.

This. I've found them annoying at high levels. Their RoF coupled with the damage is ridiculous. They do need to be looked at and adjusted accordingly because they're irritating and people have said so in chat as well. Coming across a wall of them equals death.

Edited by Naith