Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora before or after Excalibur Umbra?

Mingtzu

TBH, I don't know why either and I can't speak for my fellow Tenno either, but I can say for two very good reasons: One is that Umbra is gonna be THE Frame I will hunt to grind for next year, (Khorra is too and I also Love Summoner Types too BTW.)  And Two is because I Will Never get Excal Prime, so this is my Second Chance to get an Upgradable Version of him!!!!

Edited by (PS4)MoneyEscobar2in1

6 hours ago, Mingtzu said:

I thought Excalibur Umbra was next frame to get to us but Twitch stream made it sound like Khora. Which one is next? Khora sounds pretty awesome with her Kavat summons. I love summons type characters by-the-way. =)

Don't think of Umbra as a regular Frame, think of it more as a quest reward.

I suspect they will keep releasing frames every 3-4 months ignoring Umbra because he's not a new frame, he's a version of an already existing frame.

14 hours ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Umbra isn't coming this year.

As a side not, I genuinely don't get why people hop around like excited puppies at the mention of Umbra. Like, what about it excites you guys so much? Maybe it's because I don't use Excalibur, but I'm just kinda "meh" about it.

Umbra is an urban legend. Murmurs of him have been floating around ever since he first appeared in Warframe CN, with speculations in lore and when DE might finally bring him over. So after literal years of staring in wonder at this mythical Frame, we finally get to see it become a reality....that's exciting stuff.

On 11/4/2017 at 9:36 AM, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

Umbra is an urban legend. Murmurs of him have been floating around ever since he first appeared in Warframe CN, with speculations in lore and when DE might finally bring him over. So after literal years of staring in wonder at this mythical Frame, we finally get to see it become a reality....that's exciting stuff.

I mean he's just a sidegrade Excal Prime. I really don't understand. Granted I like his design.

On 11/3/2017 at 6:56 PM, Mingtzu said:

I thought Excalibur Umbra was next frame to get to us but Twitch stream made it sound like Khora. Which one is next? Khora sounds pretty awesome with her Kavat summons. I love summons type characters by-the-way. =)

Looks more like Khora than Umbra, since they said Umbra isn't coming this year. 

2 hours ago, TheBrsrkr said:

Looks more like Khora than Umbra, since they said Umbra isn't coming this year. 

Well there's going to have to be another frame between now and her because it's always male female male female, so it would make more sense for umbra (who's been in the works for the past couple of months) to be before khora who's still in early development stages.