The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tusk Ogma (Grineer Bomber) is the most broken enemy in the game.

Protomorph

When they first released PoE, I struggled but now it's a joke.

I use lanka and it's dead in 1-2 shot. Even better, when I play Octavia, it never spawns Tusk Ogma.

If you think you can't handle the carpet bombs, then go in operator void/stealth mode when it does its attack.

Right now, even at b5 i dont have any problem with ogma.. i just bring it down with my furis equipped with +300% damage riven.. im more aware of bolkor.. its turret is almost unavoidable, the hitbox is really small, and there’s so many of them at the same time.. often at my solo play, they came in 4..

while i agree they guy over reacted with the ogmas but they are still annoying to deal with if you decide to run with projectile only weapons. have throwing daggers and bows? good luck hitting the f'n thing enough times to kill it. feeling like they need to improve the projectiles, bows, and throwing weapons. that or give us a consumable that works like the grineers rocket launchers that constantly blast you out of the sky.  would love to give them payback from all of the times they knocked me out of the sky.

Цитата

The tusk ogma is still handlable though...

The only thing it's handable with so far is 3-4 forma rubico with vigilante armaments really.

Until I finally found one weapon that can kill it in about 2-3 shots fast (and also stopped doing t5 bounties now only t4) I hated my life like holy hell. It flies so fast it was almost impossible to hit with euphona nad even opticor without rivens didn't quite did it because chanrge time sucks even tho it's a hitscan. Lanka also didn't do anything quick enough.

Still hate those **** tho. They're just as broken as Hyekka's cats on release.

Edited by -Temp0-

i really hate the tusk ogma more then bolkor for some reasoning. maybe because it is moving way too quick and has a ton of health and armor. i run into alot of ogmas more currently in the high tier missions then the bolkors.  and at the moment my headset is currently die'ing so i can't exactly listen to the little "bleeps" and shoot them before they summon them. tried to farm some resources after the high their bounty and then had a ogma rushing me. maybe the reason i hate ogma more is they are extremely persistent.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I really really wouldnt mind these juggernaughts so much if they weren't immune to most effects except for corrosive. Like a hybrid slash build? F*** you go corrosive. Want to put a bullet attractor on it? No F*** you go corrosive. Think that you might be able to help with viral or radiation? No F*** you go corrosive.

I do not mind the difficulty. I mind that they bottleneck your viable options

On 11/4/2017 at 12:42 PM, Protomorph said:
  • It's airborne, an enemy type for which there is one(!) effective solution (the Opticor).
  • It's basically immune to damage. How much health does it have? A million? Because it feels like a million. How much armor does it have? Is it a million? Because it feels like a million.

My Status Tigris and I beg to differ.

But I do have fun watching my squad getting bombard/shot to death because they ignore airborne enemies of all kinds in the plains.

Edited by Guest

Step 1, Corrosive projection. LEarn it live it love it.

Step 2, Baza increadibly cheap to build weapon, high attack speed, great damage, good status.

Step 3, Toxin and electricity mods. Combine this for corrosive damage, strip armor, suddenly all grineer units are much more managable.

So for a less snooty response, you should actually put some thought into your loadout, you Ideally want to dedicate either your primary or secondary slot to status and the other to crit. Or to one of the hybrid weapons that are out there now. Basically you can strip armor proc statuses with your primary and then switch to a pandero lex prime or other high damage secondary and blow up the enemy. Or you could use the akstilleto or other fast firing secondary like the Dual grineer machine guns which for some reason I've forgot the name of to strip armor, then swap to a high damage primary and blow through any enemy.

You could also just build a really good weapon with high damage and status and not have to swap. Soma prime, tenaro, baza, dex sybaris (which every player is given free every year). Any of these weapons do enough damage to simply not care about armor, OR have high status and damage so they strip armor and murder.

Additionally you can actually build tanky frames, like rhino, mesa, gara, nidus, frost, chroma. and be fine. You can also use offensive abilities like Ash's shuriken to strip 100% armor.

Not to be too condescending but I honestly believe that you might just not be terribly good at the game, not that the game needs to be changed.