Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless missions for Kuva

EinstenheiM

Kuva is a much needed resource for rolling riven mods.But farming it is frustrating and boring. There should be an endless mission where we can farm without having to quit and start a new mission. It can be a rotation reward or kuva siphons can spawn at random times etc.

You don't even need that much Kuva to roll a riven. You can farm enough to roll any riven to obscenity in 15 minutes. I don't even do anything but dash into them and  I've rolled all my rivens (granted I only have 4) to max before,and I heard there are ways to get even more. 

1 minute ago, TheBrsrkr said:

You don't even need that much Kuva to roll a riven. You can farm enough to roll any riven to obscenity in 15 minutes. I don't even do anything but dash into them and  I've rolled all my rivens (granted I only have 4) to max before,and I heard there are ways to get even more. 

Hmm you clearly are not familiar with RNG and how many times u need to roll a riven before you get a good one.

1 hour ago, EinstenheiM said:

Hmm you clearly are not familiar with RNG and how many times u need to roll a riven before you get a good one.

None of the rivens I rolled were any good, and I rolled them all 10 times at least. I sold only the one for the magnet spear and  it wasn't even that good. I know exactly how hard it is to get a good riven and I know it takes me 15-25 minutes to get 3500 Kuva if you do the Kuva Floods and regular siphons in that time. I just have bad luck with rivens. 

4 hours ago, Kimimoto said:

I wholeheartedly agree! I would however love to see the rewards scale over time. Giving incentive to actually stay past 20 minutes/waves.

Yes, that would be great. But considering that logic never implemented in existing endless missions (rewards never get better), I doubt it will happen.

I think majority of endurance runners want a Kuva option for endless missions.

Some of us (most of us?) don't like to spam basic missions over and over to attain a critical resource.

In many ways Kuva acts like Endo which you can only get from specific missions. Not a great setup to say the least.

I don't believe the amount we get to be the real problem or the way we get it, yes it's boring and time consuming, but isn't it boring and time consuming farming for relics on Xini or Hieracon? I't snot like it's hard and it's not because we get 20 relics each drop, yet we accept this system just fine, well most of us.

I believe the real problem with rivens is way too much RNG. I'm happy having RNG to get a riven in the first place, I'm happy to have RNG decide what riven I get and which challenge the riven have, where I think rivens venture in the the realm of insanity is the recycling. It's more RNG and no control over what we get and having to give up a great roll, just because it have negative damage or some other negative stat that render the mod absolutely pointless. I think it would be far better if we (for a Kuva cost, nothing specific in mind, got several ideas on how this could be done) could lock in a stat we want and keep rolling, without loosing that 1 stat or more, depending on the locked in, thus giving us a "Jurney to the perfect riven" (Quoted DE on that, since as of right now, there's and endless loop with 0.000015% chance of getting the riven we really want)

8 hours ago, EinstenheiM said:

Yes, that would be great. But considering that logic never implemented in existing endless missions (rewards never get better), I doubt it will happen.

That's the one big thing the game is missing for me and my friends. If enough people want it I'm sure they'd put something in.

Well, in the last devstream it sounded like DE finally acknowledged that kuva really should be obtainable from the kuva fortress and seemed to have trouble remembering why it ever wasn't. So perhaps there'll be a chance of it being on the reward tables for endless missions there.

7 hours ago, (PS4)NicolaiBM said:

I don't believe the amount we get to be the real problem or the way we get it, yes it's boring and time consuming, but isn't it boring and time consuming farming for relics on Xini or Hieracon? I't snot like it's hard and it's not because we get 20 relics each drop, yet we accept this system just fine, well most of us.

I disagree.

For myself the acquisition is the key problem with Kuva. I spend much of my time in Warframe theory crafting builds and different loadout compositions. This often forces me to test against much higher level enemies than Sorties or Kuva Floods can provide so I can actually see the difference in weapons or one mod over another.

If Kuva were like Arcanes, Melee Stances or mods in general where you get that item and you're done I would understand having it restricted to key locations but Kuva is more kin to Endo where it's constantly being used, cycled and always in need if you're interested in the Riven system. Even relics can be farmed in many different locations or mission types. Yea there's a best option but I don't think Endurance runners would mind if it's not an optimal Kuva farm. Just getting something at all would be nice.

Of course their intensive RNG nature exaggerates the situation.

6 hours ago, Xzorn said:

I disagree.

For myself the acquisition is the key problem with Kuva. I spend much of my time in Warframe theory crafting builds and different loadout compositions. This often forces me to test against much higher level enemies than Sorties or Kuva Floods can provide so I can actually see the difference in weapons or one mod over another.

If Kuva were like Arcanes, Melee Stances or mods in general where you get that item and you're done I would understand having it restricted to key locations but Kuva is more kin to Endo where it's constantly being used, cycled and always in need if you're interested in the Riven system. Even relics can be farmed in many different locations or mission types. Yea there's a best option but I don't think Endurance runners would mind if it's not an optimal Kuva farm. Just getting something at all would be nice.

Of course their intensive RNG nature exaggerates the situation.

While I do understand your position on getting kuva, I still believe the cycling itself is the biggest issue with rivens and essentially the biggest discouraging factor of rivens.

Theroratical builds aren't also worth anything, if you can't get the roll you've crafted around and while the current system encourages players to test out rivens, what is it worth when you get negative damage or multishot? Those 2 stats will ruin any riven and there's no way for you to salvage that roll.

The Kuva defense map should be the place for this.

It's such a cool map with ZERO unique reward to make anyone ever do it, and even when people DO play it on sortie, it's a moving agent who gets wormholed into a corner instead of the stationary objective in the trapped room.