Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidlolon Lens Fail

.Walki.

The other day, 2 weeks later I received a blueprint of new lenses, I was delighted, because they are VERY rare. But I went into the smithy and saw that the craft once, how is it to be understood? Make it reusable because they can not be knocked out in large numbers!DXHCh1r.png

10 minutes ago, Echoes said:

With the coming works on the bounties, there will be two rolls on the uncommon and rare rewards, so I doubt they will make this BP reusable.

I also thought about it, but it's still strange. Even if there are many awards, the rarity of this blueprint does not fall very much, This is not the mod that you knocked out and forgotten. This is a consumable blueprint that you need a lot ...

It really shouldn't be reusable. One Eidolon Lens BP  can be forged to any focus school. And then you would get it once and NEVER NEED to hunt it down again?

Besides, the Eidolon Lens aren't a crucial tool to farm focus, just a nice buff over the greater lens which are in turn the ones to aim for.

Edited by Duduminador

37 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

It really shouldn't be reusable. One Eidolon Lens BP  can be forged to any focus school. And then you would get it once and NEVER NEED to hunt it down again?

Besides, the Eidolon Lens aren't a crucial tool to farm focus, just a nice buff over the greater lens which are in turn the ones to aim for.

I want to put my lenses on everything I use. To do this, I need more than 20 lenses, how will I receive them?(I knocked one out for 2 WEEKS. And I played whole day making orders all the time.) Large lenses I can buy, or buy a BP and use it BP INFINITE NUMBER OF TIMES. If they do not want to do a reusable BP, then let him make him five-time to can make a lens for each school.

Edited by MrWalkiRus