Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie 3-Day Booster

Consternation

Hello there,

Can we at least consider removing this uncommon 3-day booster reward from the table? Is it only me that finds this "uncommon" reward hilarous? Give me a common reward instead of this. I would take it every time. When I get the booster, the sortie feels like a total waste of time. Sadly.

:)

I think the nitain reward was actually three nitains. Still terrible.

As for boosters... I'm cool with three of the four, really. Affinity boosters at least could help with focus or formaing, credit boosters are probably pretty useless to some people at this point but there's still plenty of dumps for the resource, resource boosters help with kuva, traces, plains stuff, and the more annoying resources like cryotic and oxium.

...And the resource drop CHANCE booster I got a few days ago helps me with absolutely nothing.

1 hour ago, Consternation said:

Is it only me that finds this "uncommon" reward hilarous? 

It's you.

Boosters is specifically what I want these days.  Whenever I get one, I make them count and ABUSE THE HELL OUT OF THEM!

They cost 40 plat in the market, but getting them for free and still complaints?  You're supposed to say "Thank you".

4k Endo and 6k Kuva I also like.  As do crafted forma (I use them up faster than I can craft them each 24 hour).

Rivens.... noooo! Stop!  I have enough already! :scared:

Honestly, I feel the same way as OP.  I go into Sorties expecting a resource that I can put towards some goal - a booster tells me to go somewhere else instead.  Giving players time-limited rewards that begin immediately also causes a lot of issue for weekend warriors who can't necessarily play for consecutive days.