The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sling-Stone Event Mods, Will They Be Exclusive?

Neo3602

Question

I was wondering if anyone knows if the Sling stone mods will be exclusive?

I am a  player that was just barely not able to get the 250 damage needed to get all five mods(I only needed 40 more)

The event thread mentioned that the Cropus will give the tenno ammo conservation technology which appears in the fourm of mods whihc sound pretty usefull and that newer players would be some what as a disadvantage without them(espically for high ammo consumption weapons)

So does anyoen think that they will be added to the drop tabels at some later date because the tenno now have ammo conservation technology and the reward for peope who did this event would be them having these mods early and not having to farm for them?

Edited by Neo3602

i am hoping that they will still give everyone a chance to get primed chamber >_<

or they just buff charge chamber to 80% at max rank instead of 60%

My guess would be they will be like primed chamber. These specific ones will be exclusive but weaker forms will be added into the drop pool.

The another reason that I don't think that it will be exclusice is that in the announcement it never said anything about it being exclusive, if it was going to be exclusive  I think that it would have been mentioned

I'd love them to be exclusive. People need to learn to deal with exclusive rewards.

Nope. I don't have time or the patience to put up with that crap. I have better things to do than sit at the PC all damn day, and people that have no life shouldn't be rewarded for it.

Nope. I don't have time or the patience to put up with that crap. I have better things to do than sit at the PC all damn day, and people that have no life shouldn't be rewarded for it.

Even though I did manage to get the 250, I have to agree with this person.

Not everyone managed to get 250 (I feel so sorry for the person that inevitably got 249 points) so I hope there's a way to get these mods later.

You don't have time or patience, yet here you are browsing the forums of a computer game. Alright, bro.

And in any case it's a weekend event. Which is when most people have some form of free time (that's by design). I acquired my first 250 points in an hour and forty five minutes. That's not a lot of time to spare over the course of three days - even for a hobby.

If you don't want to commit a small amount of time over the course of three days for a hobby, you have no reason to care if something is exclusive or not, either.

Edited by Sumnus

If you don't have time, you don't get something, lazy crying baby.

"I don't wanna work, i have better things to do. Just give me my money. This guy without life can do all work, but i wanna reward too."

If you don't have time, you don't get something, lazy crying baby.

"I don't wanna work, i have better things to do. Just give me my money. This guy without life can do all work, but i wanna reward too."

God, you people suck. How does it hurt your fragile ego that other people can get the mods by farming? If the mods were as rare as thunderbolt/puncture mods, would that be so bad? Honestly... "I dun want peoplez to have the same thingz as me! I ARE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE" Mentality is so dumb... Some things should be exclusive, but they should be cosmetics, OR clearly communicate it weeks before an exclusive weapon comes out/is removed.

God, you people suck. How does it hurt your fragile ego that other people can get the mods by farming? If the mods were as rare as thunderbolt/puncture mods, would that be so bad? Honestly... "I dun want peoplez to have the same thingz as me! I ARE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE" Mentality is so dumb... Some things should be exclusive, but they should be cosmetics, OR clearly communicate it weeks before an exclusive weapon comes out/is removed.

My problem isn't the reward, I could care less if you had it or not.

My problem is the fact that if they pull out more ships, I now have to start speed running them again so that way my clan doesn't lose its position in the leaderboards. This was the best Operation to date on warframe, but after 100+ runs it is tedious.

My problem isn't the reward, I could care less if you had it or not.

My problem is the fact that if they pull out more ships, I now have to start speed running them again so that way my clan doesn't lose its position in the leaderboards. This was the best Operation to date on warframe, but after 100+ runs it is tedious.

...what's your point? I'm talking about the people crying for the mods to be exclusive, not about leaderboards.

Then you simply don't deserve them. Deal with it.

It's just like any other event in any other game, all rewards and gains from that specific event are made exclusive to that event. Sure, you have a life and aren't as hardcore as many of those out there who seemingly got 5k + points but hey, there are plenty of people like you who still find the time and manage to put in effort in order to achieve the event.

For example, League of Legends has exclusive skins during that even of which cannot be obtained later on no matter what. Maplestory has events to which the rewards are exclusive to only that event during that given time. 250 was easily obtainable. I was busy and I'm actually glad, I put out a bit of time on the second last day in order to farm the event and I'm happy I succeeded.

If DE are making events, the rewards should always be exclusive to that event. I mean, I missed out on the spy drone event due to a false ban and I missed out on both the Primed Chamber and the Snipetron Vandal but you don't see me having a cry or complaining about others having no life and how they managed to obtain them. Live with the consequences like I have and learn to move on.

I mean seriously, you're crying over pixels.

-snip-

quit being so entitled. Why should the mods be exclusive? How would it harm you if the mods were added to the drop table during the next event? Would they devalue yours? Would people being able to farm for mods say ~3/4s as rare as thunderbolt/rage/etc be so bad? You do the 25 runs now so you don't have to do runs later to get. (Stop acting so entitled)

quit being so entitled. Why should the mods be exclusive? How would it harm you if the mods were added to the drop table during the next event? Would they devalue yours? Would people being able to farm for mods say ~3/4s as rare as thunderbolt/rage/etc be so bad? You do the 25 runs now so you don't have to do runs later to get. (Stop acting so entitled)

Entitled? lol. Did you even read what I actually wrote? Because if you did, you would've read that I missed out on the spy drone event which rewarded the Snipetron Vandal, Snipetron BP and Primed Chamber module which are all exclusive to that event. Which I would so much rather have than the rewards from this event but what I'm saying is that every event should have event exclusive rewards.

Going by your logic, how would it harm anyone if all exclusive items just got added to the drop table. It would make those who actually participated in the event and worked for them feel like they became useless. The WHOLE event becomes pointless if the rewards are not exclusive. Why even bother doing the event if I can wait about a week, then farm the rewards for myself, like what was the point in having an event in the first place?

I'm not sitting here saying these rewards alone should be exclusive (though they should) but future events that DE host should also have exclusive rewards. You will always have someone who misses out and will always complain and that's how life works. You win some, you lose some. I missed out on a really good event but you don't see me crying and complaining that they should add those weapons to the market or make it farm-able.

Like grow the F*** up and stop crying over pixels.