The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Save My Money And Wait It Out?

Jrgsubzero

Always keep a stock of Reactor and Catalysts from Alerts on hand for when your favorite items come out. Now sure, if they release an Ogris Prime anytime soon I'll be enraged... (mine is Polarized 6 times, after all) But I won't be holding back. And besides, it's not like they'll be releasing them in the next few months.

Unless you're favorite frame is Mag, which is the next Prime, I wouldn't hold back your Generators.

source?

Don't really need a source there is already prime versions of some weapons and will be more with coming updates. Clantech and stalker weapons will probably be an exception.

OP, if you are willing to put the effort into it then you can go right ahead and work up to getting prime gear only. If not I suggest you get some good weapons/frame(s) worth potatos and then farming the primes.

Edited by Palkora

source?

Their interview with me at E3. "Given enough time, absolutely we'll see Prime versions of all our existing 'frames. But that's not going to be for some time."

But I'm sure such statements have been made elsewhere.

Some may never become Prime, some may turn into something else. And should whatever preferred item be available eventually as prime, it could be tomorrow, it could be next summer.

Will there be skin stats the primes never get. Time will tell.

If you can bare the forced gold color scheme : yeah pretty much - if it's a orokin based weapon. Unless your just grabbing at Mastery's and want to make it a tiny bit easier. As for Warframe's though, no, the Prime warframes are rather meek (polarity slot of a Prime can be 'caught up to', just grab a forma and choose one -you- actually want instead of what's preset in a Prime warframe. and THEN you don't get restricted into a gold color scheme, win win win win.)

If it's infested, corpus, grineer based - wait for it in the Clan Dojo at the moment, those can't get a Prime - such as Gorgan being updated by Supra, snipertron/valk/SV updated by Lanka. ... anddd even if a Prime does come out for your Orokin based weapon, theres always a chance you'll get hit by a Vandal that at least temporarily out paces a Prime until they 'rebalance' it.

Always keep a stock of Reactor and Catalysts from Alerts on hand for when your favorite items come out. Now sure, if they release an Ogris Prime anytime soon I'll be enraged... (mine is Polarized 6 times, after all) But I won't be holding back. And besides, it's not like they'll be releasing them in the next few months. Unless you're favorite frame is Mag, which is the next Prime, I wouldn't hold back your Generators.

ogris prime wont exist, ogris is a grineer weapon a weapon has to be tenno to be prime

If you plan on using it, upgrade it. Hell, my storage is full of weapons, many upgraded and formad that I'll use when I need thier strengths.

If they release primes, I may get them, I may not, at least I have good alternatives available now.

previous poster said stalker weapon might be an exception for having a prime.

hate is a stalker weapon.

there's a reaper prime, but there isn't a reaper.

it's a primed hate.

That is probably unlikely. Both are completely different in design, a majority of primes share some similarities with their counterparts.