Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sadistic Trophy Room..

joelinux

So, after a particularly tough Corridor fight involving multiple Bombards, I realized I needed a suitable trophy room in my lander for all the kills I've achieved. But not just a posed Trophy.  No, I need something much more...me.

In my mind, it goes one of two ways:

1)  "Weekend at Bernie's", where you take the selected corpses of fallen adversaries, and pose them in horrific manners.  You could also put various skins on them, to make them festive.  Make it so you have to clean out or sanitize the corpses occasionally, else they will rot.

Also, maybe include the ability to introduce motion capture into the ragdolled enemies to complete the Weekend at Bernie's feel.  Make it easy to do multiple ones inside the Simulacrum, so that you can do REALLY macabre videos.  Like a necrophiliac's version of Source FilmMaker.  (And yes, I realize it will facilitate more examples of Rule 34.  I am fully aware there are no exceptions.)

2)  A personal "Capture" of a downed enemy, where you then reconstitute them in a special holding cell.  From there, it turns into a really creepy game reminiscent of Peter Molyneux's 2001 video game "Black and White", where you get to psychologically torture the Grineer inside the tank. 

Sleep deprivation (another reason to log in every day!  You can use the Mandachord for something useful!)

Make them put the lotion in the basket, or it gets the Tempest Barrage.

Walk into his cage cloaked with Loki, and make him believe in ghosts.  Ghosts that have a fixation on slaps across the face.

Tell him stories of the Man in the Wall, then leave him alone in the dark.

Make them listen to Spice Girls (might cause suicide)

Reward him for good behavior with food, then shock him when he tries to eat it, while laughing maniacally.  

Watch his will shrink to a blubbering mess, then, when he is broken, and spouting gibberish, make him a piece of deployable gear.  Once released in the middle of a mission, his uncontrollable sobbing and incoherent, panicked gibberish will demoralize the attacking party, resulting in fleeing, panicking, and fun times.

3 minutes ago, meristu said:

lock them inside helminth infirmary and watch them get slowly absorbed

and we got our own ghost no need for loki

That might kill them.  I can do that myself.  No, I want to slowly drive them insane.  It feeds the beast inside me.

Maybe clone a grineer, stop it's growth at around age 5, teach him about the world and the universe, teach him about right and wrong, good and evil, and after he has grown to a decent denizen of the dojo, show him the atrocities his "brothers" do and punish him for it. Each live taken by the grineer one nail through his body.

3 minutes ago, zzzNitro said:

Maybe clone a grineer, stop it's growth at around age 5, teach him about the world and the universe, teach him about right and wrong, good and evil, and after he has grown to a decent denizen of the dojo, show him the atrocities his "brothers" do and punish him for it. Each live taken by the grineer one nail through his body.

That seems...scapegoat-y.  Let's do that, but with one of the bosses, who know better. 

I want the person to both deserve it, and also be helpless in their situation.

Or be a motion controlled puppet for my all-Grineer version of "My Fair Lady"

15 minutes ago, (PS4)HSomDevil said:

I don't if I should be amused or notify the authorities.

No worse than any Eli Roth film...

6 minutes ago, rafiki4000 said:

give us tyl regorto torture please? with some nice lines on his part

See?  See?  I knew I'm not the only one...

11 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

Both. Because why not?

:smile: 

But this would be a “disturbing” feature to put in; just saying.

How much more disturbing than having to play as an adolescent that is murdering thousands of people a week?
Or a plotline that revolves around a grown woman trying to mind-rape and dominate a newly awoken teenage coma patient?

Edited by joelinux

1 hour ago, Sapphic-Sandra said:

Gonna go out on a limb (no pun intended) and assume you're one of those creepy people that tortured animals as a kid. This thread is gross. 

It's pretty normal edge (I should know, I was also embarassingly edgy). Good for a laugh though, I highly doubt DE will implement this kind of stuff but there's always fanfiction. :3

On 13/11/2017 at 7:42 PM, joelinux said:

How much more disturbing than having to play as an adolescent that is murdering thousands of people a week?
Or a plotline that revolves around a grown woman trying to mind-rape and dominate a newly awoken teenage coma patient?

oh yeah...... wow. Never saw the story like that.

15 hours ago, Burned-Toast said:

just give us severed heads that spout voicelines and pain

On 11/13/2017 at 11:50 PM, Suicidemaniac said:

Come to think of it boss trophies would be kind of neat, maybe as extra Syndicate standing sinks or whatever. Having Zanuka's head on my Orbiter's wall next to, say, Tyl Regor's shield or something would be kind of neat.

I think we can all agree that living Grineer heads, being kept alie and in pain, decorating the lander would be a wonderous symphony of catharsis.  

22 hours ago, EndermanBeast said:

oh yeah...... wow. Never saw the story like that.

This is a disturbing game.  That's why I like it.  It's like they took the first draft sketches and ideas from Bioshock and said, "let's run with this!"