Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE Focus NEED HELP PLS

(PSN)Joshhwwaaaaaa

Previously I picked Madurai before the PoE update. I don't want to use Madurai moving forward. I want to use Zenurik. So far I did the Gara quest. Spoke to the dude in the room to get my amp. Came back to my ship and I don't understand how to move my 5.4 million focus to Zenurik. I don't want to take further steps as I am worried I will get stuck with Madurai. 

Screenshot here:

iNGz1qe.png

Can someone please guide me through the steps to ensure I move my 5.4 million focus to Zenurik and not Madurai? Thank you very much. I am a PS4 user btw.

No way to move points as of now. You will need to start fresh.

10 minutes ago, ChampionSheWolf said:

Currently I don't think you can move your focus from one to the other. I think they talked about moving focus to a universal pool in dev stream 100, but I could be mistaking.

That I believe was for the equip energy pool.

basically DE completely reworked the focus schools and regardless of why you made your original decision to pick a school, they dont care

its like if you bought a car and then a year later the dealership swapped cars on you and gave you no choice in the matter =/

its pretty awful design/decision by DE to not give ppl the choice to put all of their focus into a central dump and then pick a new school ; CUZ YOU KNOW THEY COMPLETELY CHANGED ALL THE SCHOOLS =/

saltier than the dead sea over here ... =/

Not really. They changed how some of the ways you attain the abilities change, but the schools themselves and their functions have remained relatively the same barring the fact some of the focus powers are more operator mode focused than before. Zenurik was and always has been the energy school. it's not like they didn't have all that time to realize that simple fact before and all the sudden something changed. In fact most people think Zenurik is worse off than it use to be so I am left kind of confused what they are talking about when it concerns these things. Personally, I don't like the schools being closed off as they are if you have the patience to work on them all you should be rewarded for it, but that's me.