Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Europa Junction broken

Grumps1963

Edit. - My bad. This is in the wrong forum. Mods please move to Missions forum. I saw bug reports and jumped in without checking the context sorry.

I have run the Europa Junction 4 times tonight. Each time it is the same. I defeat Nova Spectre and then nothing. There is no option to activate the rail.

A google search shows that this junction is broken and known to be broken for going on 2 years. How are we supposed to progress? The Jupiter junctions are key to getting the Chroma blueprints.

Please fix this.

Edited by Grumps1963
Put in wrong forum

Tried 3 times again tonight. Same result each time. I defeat Nova but cannot activate the solar rail. So far I have tried 5 times using Rhino, with and without my own spectre to help since creating a spectre is an entry requirement. I have tried with Frost and Oberon but still can't activate the rail at the end. Please someone let me know what I am doing wrong or if the mission is broken.

What have you attempted to fix the specified issue?

- no, running it endlessly does not count (its unlikely to solve the problem)

Have you at least Verified the download cache?

Have you searched the forums to see if anyone else has had this issue in the last month or so?

I have searched online forums but found no solutions only people that have problems with this junction.

There is a foundation player at work. It was his recommendation to try different frames in the mission as sometimes it is particular abilities or warframes that trigger the issues.

How do I verify the download cache?

• 4 weeks later...