Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the future for PoE?

Grumps1963

This falls outside the guidelines of the mission sandbox but I thought that my fellow Tenno might like to ponder what comes next.

Now that PoE is established and we know a Boil has landed it is safe to assume there will be an Infestation invasion. This will keep the game going for a while with missions and bounties but what then?

I was wondering if the Grineer may get pushed back from the close in areas around Cetus forcing Tenno to venture further afield for there bounties?

Perhaps Tenno may need to set up camps on the Plains to use a bases from which to start their mission? These may be clan based or random Tenno can form alliances on the Plains to build these camps. If so, how do you protect you camps from the Eidolon?

Is there another, inactive, Orokin Tower out there on the Plains that requires a large effort from many Tenno to restore to limited function? This could enable the inhabitants of Cetus to expand their foothold on the Plains. The more that Tenno explore the plains, more of the tower's capability could be restored until a thriving colony is possible. Perhaps it is a Tenno colony and not an extension of the Ostron colony?

What do other Tenno think? Is this something that we would like DE to implement?

Poe got infinite options how to grow.

PoE is now limited by these blue barriers,but who said DE cannot extend it?No one,PoE can grow,this depends only on DE what they are going to do,also with "Plague Star" they changed the map a bit (meteorite) ,so we see that PoE can be always changed due to events/new missions/content and anything else.

An Tenno base/camp could be seriously great idea,but depends how DE do it.

Like you said,there is still an Orokin Tower which can be used for anything and i believe they will use it for sure.