Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3.4

[DE]darryl1

I wish you guys good luck and hope you make the console version as good as possible as well as being able to link your beta account to that version, and please make it free, like I said before I wish you good luck because I want you to succeed and make this game the best free to play game to ever exist. I also give you props to the cool &#! looking Vor, I wish you guys can make the other bosses as cool as he looks. Thank you for everything you have done to this game even if it made me a little angry at times and continue the good work, you are really making a game for the ages and also I want you to kick call of duty's &#!, blow all of them away, impress everyone, no pressure, just do what you think is right.

I also have inspiration for another warframe you can make, make one that can use the power of air and wind and call it what ever you want. Another inspiration I have is to make a frame that uses water and call it aqua. I hope this gives you some type of inspiration and use your creative skill to try to make the inspiration into reality. You guys are awesome, especially for making Nova, I hope this post was helpful to your cause.

Seriously, what was with that random alert mission with Morphics as a reward? I was raving to all the guys at work that play that DE had finally made those credit only alerts worth something. As the day went on, credit only alerts showed up again .... :X !?

What is the word, dudes? Mistake? Teaser? Don't just have something like that happen without comment pleeeease? 

Fix nova, every game have 3-4 novas, no point to play other classes,if u play nova u killing alone everything or if u not playing nova u watching how nova killing alone everything, why need so boring overpowered class, what can i say, design council sux.

Fix nova, every game have 3-4 novas, no point to play other classes,if u play nova u killing alone everything or if u not playing nova u watching how nova killing alone everything, why need so boring overpowered class, what can i say, design council sux.

Join us and make us better with your stream of consciousness.