The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best place to farm XP

(PSN)tissot555

Question

15 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)tissot555 said:

Just trying to get some idea of the best xp farm. Right now I am doing hydron on sedna. There always seems to be groups there, but I was wondering if there might be something even faster for leveling?

Find a friend, ask him to run with equinox night mode.. pick adaro map.. tell him to make the enemies all sleep without letting the enemies see him.. then you kill the sleeping enemies.

24 minutes ago, AzVei said:

Find a friend, ask him to run with equinox night mode.. pick adaro map.. tell him to make the enemies all sleep without letting the enemies see him.. then you kill the sleeping enemies.

Hey, friend, do you have equinox :)But seriously, Ive seen a vid on this method. Im looking for more of a mission to farm. I dont want to need someone else. I havent really begun to be social in this game yet. Im just running solo at the moment

8 hours ago, (PS4)tissot555 said:

Just trying to get some idea of the best xp farm. Right now I am doing hydron on sedna. There always seems to be groups there, but I was wondering if there might be something even faster for leveling?

I use Seimeni on Ceres with randoms to quickly level up. You need to do at least 10 waves to get a decent amount of xp though. 15-20 waves with an infinity booster can max out your weapon or frame in one go.

Edited by (XB1)Deadly Moves

Hydron on Sedna is really good for leveling anything. It's where I go for leveling frames. Any Defense will work but Hydron is best because it's so small. That makes it perfect for Tenno Affinity. Oh yeah, it's not good for solo.

I also sometimes do Void defense missions too for the Argon Crystals. I would just pick any place where you can basically kill two birds with one stone. If you need a specific resource, go do a defense mission there. You can also do spy missions if you're down to be really sneaky. You can't set off alarms tho to get max XP.

Edited by BL4CKN0ISE

There is infested dark sector Akkad that everyone does. I feel this one is kinda meh now but you get lots of nano spores if you're low. It's slower then it used to be, most people leave at round 5/10 which is dumb when the exp ramps up very high in the 15-20 range. 

My personal fav if you aren't leveling a super squishy frame is lua - Stofler. It's a grineer defense mission that gives a ton of exp and is pretty fun. I do most my leveling here as long as i'm not super squishy.

Le 17/11/2017 à 11:16, (PS4)Valfrekr a dit :

Add me on psn (Valfrelr), I'll farm XP with you. Also, guys, I'm looking for a good spot to farm polymer bundles and plastids. Do you guys know of any tilesets that will leave me with a good bounty at the end of a mission?

Seimini on Ceres

Hydron is usually the goto, like others said theres better places but you can get out of affinty range easy. For the guy asking about Polymer ,Ophelia on Uranus is good, cam be done solo but better with nekros or hydroid

Edited by grrmisfit