Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Shards Has Become Very Tedious to Gather

Indalx

After Ranking up to Instrument rank and because of lack of time its very hard to keep farming Eidolon Shards.

50 Minutes for 5-6 shards and then having to wait another 100 minutes to be able to keep farming them is just tedious. Most of the times when i actually have the mood to farm Shards i check how much time is left for the night only to find out that i have like 10 mins left and i just drop it.

Then i tried making some Arcanes for my operator (If DE ever decides to put Operator Only missions at some point) only to find out that i need 3 Shards for each arcane. I made some but then it just became bland and boring.

Can we PLEASE get an alternative to Shard gathering? Even if its at a lower ratio than 5-6 per hour its still something when you cant actually farm for shards at any given time,like the wisps that you can gather less at day and more at night.

Having to make a schedule just to be able to have time to do only that isnt gaming,its work.

Problem here is you're trying to rush. It takes an hour for the arcane to be crafted. In that time, you kill 6 eidolons. Now you can craft two more arcanes. Which will take you another two hours in that time, you'll have killed another 6 eidolons.

if you're only able to do one night cycle per night, then id suggest you wait till you have enough before crafting all 10.

Well 5 kills is pretty low actually. Experienced group is able to make it 8-9. That seems to be one of your problems.

Another problem that daytime is worthless. It's hard to farm wisps, it only spawns trash fish and lasts 2x more than night does. That's a real gargabe right there honestly. I wish we just had 2 separate instances of earth at any time.

Farming the Teralyst over and over again has lost it's fun for me as well.  People are saying that the Plague Star event is boring because it's the same mission over and over again.  Well I feel the same way about having to do one boss hundreds of times!

Edited by Jfalz

21 минуту назад, -Temp0- сказал:

Well 5 kills is pretty low actually. Experienced group is able to make it 8-9. That seems to be one of your problems.

Not everyone has such coordinated team. Sometimes I waste 10 mins in recruiting chat trying to find a squad. Going with randoms you will be lucky to get even 3 shards per night.

Edited by AntLion

57 минут назад, AntLion сказал:

Not everyone has such coordinated team. 

I never said coordinated. I said experienced.

While most people indeed are scrubs but making 5 or worse 3 per night isn't exactly normal either anymore.

Цитата

Going with randoms you will be lucky to get even 3 shards per night.

No. It just means you're playing in off hours and don't know what to ask of randoms. All it takes to say experienced, t2/3 amp, archwing and frames they have to bring. And if YOU actually know what you're doing you will be able to charge a lure while they're taking down a shield so al they have to do is just pew pew. And it's really hard to mess that part.

And honestly going in with people that can barely get 3 kills in a night is like... doesn't make sense going in with them at all. A waste of time. You can probably solo or duo it with someone capable with Trinity and Volt instead and get the same 3 kills without all the headache.

If you don't think you can host you can just wait until you will see the exact same thing. H Eidolon runs, need experienced (or t2/3 amps) Volt/Chroma/Bless/Harrow. That message alone reduces the chances of getting a terrible team because host at least knows what he's doing and how to do it fast.

Edited by -Temp0-

The issue here is you are trying to rush. I understand the mentality, but you can get the amount of shards needed for a set in 3 night cycles if you have a good group. I suggest you find a better team for running them if you need them as fast as possible, or just accept it takes a little time. I already finished my arcanes 2 weeks ago, but that is because I did runs not thinking about arcanes and when I wanted to craft them, I had 150+ shards.

TL;DR Patience Tenno.