Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Need A "hurry Up!" Every 2 Min......

Xylia

Seriously.

I'm not sure what the big idea is adding more Lotus voices that are basically "Hurry up, dammit!" when I'm in Solo missions.

I get enough of that when I play Online, but when I play Solo, I'm playing Solo to farm -- opening lockers, smashing chests, that kind of thing. I very honestly don't need to hear Lotus going "OMG THE CAPTURE TARGET IS GONNA GET AWAY! HURRY!!!" or "SMASH THOSE MINING MACHINES BEFORE THE GRINEER DISCOVER ENERGY WEAPONS!" or "THEY MIGHT BE TORTURING THE PRISONER! HURRY!".

Lotus, don't get me wrong. I like your voice....

But seriously. Every 2 minutes?

I muted her...then these new voices came out at event that I wanted to hear. But she also keeps saying her old stuff so I muted again. Lotus is very annoying but I don't wanna skip new sentences. So it's currently a NO GO, developers.

Well, look at it from the Lotus' point of view. She sends you to rescue a hostage who could very well be getting tortured, and you're busy raking through the Grineer's trash for a few extra creds. Can you really blame her for being a little frustrated? :P

Every two minutes might be a little excessive though, haha. It doesn't bother me, I usually have the sound off so I can listen to music anyway, but if it bugs people, hopefully DE will take a look at it. ^^

Now look at it from a Tenno point, if she keeps harping on about you not doing the job you will stop doing any jobs for her.  No one want's to be nagged constantly, and do you realy want a very annoyed Tenno in a warframe after you?

Outside of the game I find it odd that given people complained about the frequency of the comments by Lotus, why they would make them more frequently.

We have real life if we want to be nagged.

It's unfortunatly another update that wasnt needed, that will just annoy players.

Edited by Loswaith

"letsseewhatyoucanfind" <- probably not the correct sentence because im bad at hearing, but she can rap guys! almost on every start of a mission

"The readings are off the charts! One of the Orokin Artifacts is aboard this ship. Seewhatyoucanfind."

Is it sad I have a lot of her lines memorized verbatim almost?

Not that I'm complaining.

I just tend not to like the "hurry up already!" comments.

"The readings are off the charts! One of the Orokin Artifacts is aboard this ship. Seewhatyoucanfind."

Is it sad I have a lot of her lines memorized verbatim almost?

Not that I'm complaining.

I just tend not to like the "hurry up already!" comments.

well lotus is supposed to be monotone-ish AI or a cold, strict operator.

"let's get the hell outta here"  <-  ._.

oh, and the only useful lotus voice is when a heavy grineer nearby.

well lotus is supposed to be monotone-ish AI or a cold, strict operator.

"let's get the hell outta here"  <-  ._.

oh, and the only useful lotus voice is when a heavy grineer nearby.

-Gets smacked upside the face by a heavy grineer-

"There's a heavy gri..."

OH REALLY!?

-Gets smacked upside the face by a heavy grineer-

"There's a heavy gri..."

OH REALLY!?

Uh, Protip: She's not warning you about THAT Grineer.

There's ANOTHER one in the next room.

I've had this happen to me several times and anytime I'm fighting a heavy grineer, if she warns me about one, I know there's one in the next room or 2 rooms away.

Because, gosh-darn-it, the first time a newbie dares step into the Hardcore Area (Earth), we should make them fight mobs with limitless AoE every other room, and in some cases, 2 in the same room because Warframe is obviously meant for sadists.

EDIT: Warning: Heavy Sarcasm Detected.

Edited by Xylia