Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe with Max Settings and Reshade 3.0 + Installation Guide + Settings File

Teshin_Dax

vor einer Stunde schrieb HerpDerpy:

okay but there is so little difference between those pics. whats the point?

i think there is much difference (cetus pics) if you look at them at max resolution (not forum view).. look at the bowls

Edited by Teshin_Dax

Problem with showing off SweetFX or Reshade with just screenshots is that the difference isn't always that great. The real difference comes in-game when you're playing yourself, you notice the sharpness and minor details right away. Things just feel "better" all around.

If you have the graphics horsepower, it's just a matter of "why not"

22 minutes ago, Teshin_Dax said:

i think there is much difference (cetus pics) if you look at them at max resolution (not forum view).. look at the bowls

Years ago I tried a SweetFX/Reshade guide here myself and got similar responses. Don't try and justify it, if you like it and see the difference that's all that matters and if someone else does too they now can copy your settings

Just now, CeePee said:

Problem with showing off SweetFX or Reshade with just screenshots is that the difference isn't always that great. The real difference comes in-game when you're playing yourself, you notice the sharpness and minor details right away. Things just feel "better" all around.

If you have the graphics horsepower, it's just a matter of "why not"

Pretty much this^

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Echoa:

Years ago I tried a SweetFX/Reshade guide here myself and got similar responses. Don't try and justify it, if you like it and see the difference that's all that matters and if someone else does too they now can copy your settings

Yes you are right :^) 

Ended up turning off a few of my settings on reshade because of poe. Was fine elsewhere but on poe it was far too bright and saturated. It seriously made my eyes feel tired, which has been a proper first for me.

Poe and reshade just generally don't go well together unless you turn some of the settings off. Elsewhere? Can be nice. The sharpening and other settings can make stuff look more detailed though, like Pbr shines and the neat leather textures Hitsu-San uses on their tennogen.

Just wish De would allow more colour correction customisation and I would use that after selecting one tint I liked.

Edited by Valiant