Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just remove cetus standing cap

(PSN)Sir_Polaroid

really we all hate it... well most of us but. im tired of waiting a whole 24 hours just to get half way to trusted to wait another day to get trusted to get more standing just to gild a zaw

i think it needs at least a soft cap or make the cap scale with rank like lets say you get lets say 22,000 a day so you can rank up now or spend it on stuff. just please make it that way its just painful haveing to wait and wait more and more just to make my zaw good

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (PS4)urkonse:

i think my max/day is 22k or 23k on ps4

Depending on the rank you are in the ostron community..

The cap is okay, BUT because of you have to "pay" with that renown (for some reasons..) it takes a lot of good planning and time management.

Because of this it's a bit annoying, yes..

The standing cap isn't the issue. It's the standing costs. Honestly, the cap is a blessing in disguise, because actively grinding the Plains would be horrible. But the costs need adjustment.

Cetus standing isn't nearly as busted as Quills standing, though. Even at first rank, costs are so high that building a single Amp sets you back by more standing than you spent to get there. And Quills standing can only be generated in one slow manner. Not to mention ranking up means all the standing you earned is discarded, so you literally have to choose between grinding or fun. No real information is given about the parts you're buying, either. This has the consequence of people rejecting the outrageous cost of experimentation, waiting till max rank, and just making the best Amp possible.

DE makes this mistake a lot. They need to stop pricing initial investment so damn high, especially with brand new systems that players have no context for.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir
derp. Amp, not Zaw.

the problem is it costs standing to gild a zaw in the first place, when u have to first grind for the rank, and materials, then build it

and once u spend standing for the parts and dont like it, the standing u get back isw not even 1/4th the price even if u get it to level 30

quills can go fk itself cause no body got the time for that unless ur a specific youtuber try-hard that i wont name

1 hour ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

The standing cap isn't the issue. It's the standing costs. Honestly, the cap is a blessing in disguise, because actively grinding the Plains would be horrible. But the costs need adjustment.

Cetus standing isn't nearly as busted as Quills standing, though. Even at first rank, costs are so high that building a single Amp sets you back by more standing than you spent to get there. And Quills standing can only be generated in one slow manner. Not to mention ranking up means all the standing you earned is discarded, so you literally have to choose between grinding or fun. No real information is given about the parts you're buying, either. This has the consequence of people rejecting the outrageous cost of experimentation, waiting till max rank, and just making the best Amp possible.

DE makes this mistake a lot. They need to stop pricing initial investment so damn high, especially with brand new systems that players have no context for.

This guy gets it. The cost to get a things are far to high. I have yet to even buy a Zaw Part BP because they're all expensive for how many parts I need to acutally make one. It is better to wait until I max out Ostron before buying anything unless I absolutely have to. And quills is worse. I made a 1 1 1 Amp so I could farm Teralyst to rank up and make a 2 1 2 amp. I don't plan on making another one until I max Quills to rank 5. 

By the way, your daily cap is tied to your Master Rank. I can get up to 24K Ostron Standing a day because of my Mastery Rank, just like with Cephalon Simaris or Red Veil.

• 3 weeks later...