Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmog

svegurok

What if there was a way to transmog items?

You build Weapon 1 (for instance Lesion) and you don't like its looks you find Weapon 2 (for instance Tipedo) and you use some item for platinum to transmog Weapon 1 to Weapon 2. Weapon 2 is destroyed in the process.

It would be applicable only on same weapon types. Bow -> Bow, Assault gun -> Assault gun, Staff -> Staff, ....

6 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

So you can put Cernos Prime as a Skin on your Lenz and pretend it is the actual Cernos Prime.

again, why tho?

it'll just confuse newer players into thinking one weapon works as the other if they don't do the extra research. Worse still, destroying an equipment you farmed for as the skin of the actual weapon? Hell naw.... farmin that brakk took way longer than it should as is and as much as I love me some chickin bewbs gun I don't wanna lose that piece just for aesthetic purposes....

Also Cernos Prime functioning as Lenz LUL... some day mate..... some day we'll have a cernos prime worth using compared to the alternatives.

I think the transmog idea is fun to wonder about. Transmog works fine with wow and diablo. But can it be really put into warframe, if it did, the concern would be confusion for players.

Besides, the weapon transmog should be of the same type like long sword to long sword or sniper to sniper, etc.

Edited by Siegfr1edpeace