Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Shotgunners

Danagaming

As famous Samuel L. Jackson once said
"I AM TIRED OF THESE VOID SHOTGUNNERS, SHOOTING FROM 1KM AWAY WITH 100% ACCURACY WITH HITSCAN, IN THIS MF GAME"

No but seriously, I understand the bombers, but I cannot wrap my head around, how in the hell can these void shotgunners shoot you dead with one shot when you enter the room. Tried my Inaros without the armor mod, from 4k health to 3.2k health in one shot from shotgunner from 20m away... what... I did the test because, I can do SORTIE fighting 100level enemies with my Equanox, but I cannot survive entering the room on lvl 43 shotgunners...

The Division game had this stupid mechanic also and it was "removed". It was not matter of GITGUD, but that of a luck. So, could there be some improvements on this mechanic, since its quite cop out of a difficulty system. 

They're not Void. They're Corrupted Crewmen with Strun shotguns.

Enemy damage and armour scaling goes through the roof after level 30. The only solution is to bring high-damage weapons or high-survivability frames.

Examples: Excalibur (blind), Inaros, Nidus, Harrow, Chroma if built correctly, Oberon if built correctly, Wukong, and more.

And it's called enemy scaling. And they're AI, they're 100% accurate all the time. The only times they miss is thanks to you sliding, or their weapons having bad accuracy. 

I agree mainly that the scaling of enemies after level 30 becomes outright ludicrous because of how big the numbers get, but until DE begins working on Damage 3.0 proper I don't see them changing anything at all because of how all of our weapons and some of our 'frames, like Nidus, Hydroid, and anyone who can blind to deliver melee finishers with daggers with Covert Lethality, have, since this realization of bad scaling, become overpowered (i.e; Arca Plasmor, Zarr, Tigris Prime, any good crit weapon with Hunter Munitions in it). 

I have to agree with the op on this one. I've been one shot by them even with a Nekros and 75% damage mitigation via shield of shadows. It's just outright ridiculous for level 40 enemies to be able and have that much damage output.

Edited by Yperkeimenos
grammar and syntax corrections

The only time I got one shotted by him at lvl 40+ was when I was using Nova Prime. It was during a Axi Fissure in aten. At lvl 100+ on MOT (The old Naramon was still a thing and I was using it before Focus 2.0), It dosen't if you are Tanky, He would one shot you.

@Yperkeimenos Even with Health Conversion?

Edited by Shaw1996

14 hours ago, Shaw1996 said:

The only time I got one shotted by him at lvl 40+ was when I was using Nova Prime. It was during a Axi Fissure in aten. At lvl 100+ on MOT (The old Naramon was still a thing and I was using it before Focus 2.0), It dosen't if you are Tanky, He would one shot you.

@Yperkeimenos Even with Health Conversion?

No, i don't use health conversion, however i did have a 75% damage reduction from shield of shadows plus the armour Nekros already has. To be honest i find it ridiculous that i was downed with one ,maybe two, shots from a level 40 enemy aiming at me with a shotgun from a medium to close distance. If it was a level 80 or 100 enemy i would understand it , but not from a level 40 on a star chart map, even if it's a corrupted one in the void.

Edited by Yperkeimenos

Oh, I believe that this is a relic of the old T4 Void, a damage boost enemies have there.

Yup, wiki states a 200% Damage boost, so one must plan according as I don't expect Mot (or the other three) to change that.

Maybe have it stated some on the Star Chart, where enemies are different there.

Edited by SPARTAN-187.Thanatos
RL, gah