Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are 3 Things You Would Change About Warframe?

DreadScourge

Give me your honest opinion about the game itself; not the community or developers, just the game.

What I would change:

Nightmare Mode

- Make it challenging ant unique rather than cheap and generic. (No energy OR shields this time? Whoa, so intuituve)

Sentinels

- Remove them entirely. They are basically babysitters for Tenno. Personally I feel they subtract from the game technically and theme-wise. Funny how Shade makes Loki and Ash not unique in terms of stealth since it stealths players automatically with no effort involved. It's also gotten sad that you can dress them up... really? Also sentinel mods polluting the loot table is horrid.

RNG

- Remove this system and award players mods and blueprints based on how often they encounter the object. (If I haven't seen Hells Chamber for a while, that means it will pop up soon)

That's all, folks. Sorry if there's a bit of sarcasm in there. That's just how I does my postin'.

Most popular request so far: ARMOR SCALING

Edited by DreadScourge

I do love the idea of the sentinels and I would love to have more of them :(

I would change:

- Dojo rooms, I want to have a unique dojo with plenty of places not just a squared place where to get weapons. Clan halls are useless and the cross connectors .. no words about them, the only way to make your dojo bigger....

by now no more ideas (sometimes they got stuck and cant get out >.< )

Warframe needs to get the following things fixed:

1) Difficulty - Don't create fake difficulty through stats and stunlock. Also, different/better enemy AI would be nice.

2) RNG - Make it like the pledge for Alert system 2.0: The more you find one item, the less often it drops the next time. Additionally, all items must drop at some point.

3) Armor-scaling - Revise/nerf the armor scaling, and you reverse-buff/balance all the weapons back into viability.

Edited by ChaoticVice777

Not only viable, but rewarding stealth play. You can do stealth runs now, but it's not rewarding at all, far too much effort for negative relative rewards.

More distinct mission types. Goals are nice, but the gameplay in between goals are completely identical right now.

Faction that focuses on quality rather than quantity. Right now our enemies have large numbers, and that's about all that's going for them. I'd like to see a faction that focuses on small numbers of high-mechanic count base-line enemies with bosses that are incredibly complicated. Essentially a faction designed around skill. They better be too tough for the casual crowd too, and refuse to nerf them -.-

Have 4 instead of 3

Ammo system:

we don't need multiple ammo types it's pretty old mechanic, universal ammo type would remove the restrictions like using gorgon/supra/sniper rifles/bows/"smgs".

Forma/Potato:

i wouldn't shed a single tear if it suddenly disappears, with no way to scavange them and let's say better version/new thing appears you wasted your precious potatos and formas.

Energy: seems pretty ancient and arcade"ish" approach, cooldown system would help a lot with removing the spam of skills and make more it tactical.

Skills: less Nuke everything with one skill and more combo skills that work with other warframes or have less benefit while doing your own combos (for example: Frost freezes enemies, rhino shatters them for extra damage.

Also more passives option.

Edited by Morgax

What three things would I change?

Gender Swap for All Frames

• Could be an additional Skin
  • Could be an alternate Warframe of a similar theme with interchangeable powers
  • Could just be an option in your appearance settings, whatever.

Make the Tenno Transhumanist

• Non-vanilla humans
  • Transcended beyond the need for a physical shell
  • Heavily augmented creations of the Orokin

Include a Campaign with Cut-scenes and everything

• Could unlock chapters as you progress along the solar system
  • Would give depth to bosses and be a great way of introducing lore
  • The rendered fight scenes were awesome. We all want to see more of that, but in game-too; Using the players main character as part of the scene. Render it using the in-game engine like you did for the intro!

Same here. In terms of resources, 'Rare' means 'Doesn't Exist'. I can't do S#&$ without control modules

You people are delusional man. It's really not that rare. I'd call them uncommon at best.

Gender Swap for All Frames

Why is this such an issue for people? They also already said that if gender swaps are going to come, they won't be direct equals. They will have the same theme, but not the same powers.

Make the Tenno Transhumanist

• Non-vanilla humans
  • Transcended beyond the need for a physical shell
  • Heavily augmented creations of the Orokin

What...we can't live outside of our frames as it is. The hell are you going on about?

Include a Campaign with Cut-scenes and everything

• Could unlock chapters as you progress along the solar system
  • Would give depth to bosses and be a great way of introducing lore
  • The rendered fight scenes were awesome. We all want to see more of that, but in game-too; Using the players main character as part of the scene. Render it using the in-game engine like you did for the intro!

You don't read or watch anything do you? All of this is being done. Click that lore button on your profile.

The scaling of Mods required to Rank up. For most mods its fine, but Serration, Hornet Strike, Vitality, and Redirection (and any that I missed) its not practical to max them out. Yes, it has been done, but its such a huge expense in time that most players will probably never do it.

You people are delusional man. It's really not that rare. I'd call them uncommon at best.

Why is this such an issue for people? They also already said that if gender swaps are going to come, they won't be direct equals. They will have the same theme, but not the same powers.

What...we can't live outside of our frames as it is. The hell are you going on about?

You don't read or watch anything do you? All of this is being done. Click that lore button on your profile.

1) Some people get a bit more immersed in same gender than others. Remember, this is a wish list, not a make or break situation. Just my personal preferences. Not everybody wants it, but a sizable amount of the player base does.

2) Since nothing has been stated in stone about the Tenno or their makeup, this is again a personal preference. I would like to see Transhumanism given a bit more of the limelight in Sci-Fi settings. I think the Tenno are perfect candidates for that, so again, something not everyone would like to see, but a good-sized group would.

3) Unless it says in there 'Campaign In the Works' I see no indication of a darkSector-like campaign mode anywhere. You show me a screenshot of that and I will be both grateful and excited. And please don't just show a picture of the words 'Chaper 1; Coming Soon' because no one has any idea what that is going to be, aside from DE. Frankly it looks like it may just be some lore-based story like the rest of the Lore Section.

1) Reward players for completing difficult content instead of relying on lock.(logging in when there is an alert)

2) A much more robust melee system that contains a multitude of combos with different strengths and weaknesses that involves using someone other than pressing e.

3) Missions with mini bosses and bosses that are actually hard to beat.

1) Some people get a bit more immersed in same gender than others. Remember, this is a wish list, not a make or break situation. Just my personal preferences. Not everybody wants it, but a sizable amount of the player base does.
2) Since nothing has been stated in stone about the Tenno or their makeup, this is again a personal preference. I would like to see Transhumanism given a bit more of the limelight in Sci-Fi settings. I think the Tenno are perfect candidates for that, so again, something not everyone would like to see, but a good-sized group would.

Gonna knock both of these out with the same response. It was said around here somewhere, each Warframe is tailored specifically to the needs of each Tenno and the Tenno can not exist without their frame(it can not be removed). Also I've no damned clue what "transhumanism" means and I'm sure 99% of the rest of the people here don't either. We'd all have to Google it. Hell spell check doesn't even know what it is.

As to your final thing, these are the guys behind dark sector. You've even seen an in-game cutscene based on the E3 trailer. It's coming. They need time. Lots of time.

ts. Ash and Loki have damage buff for melee while invisible, Shade provides only higher chance of crit with cloak ability and only for one strike. Those are very different things. So you are wrong.

But on topic.

My main issue is with drop rates and Rigged Number Generator. I mean no Flow in more than month? oh come on! what about 3 pages of mind control?

Edited by Althix

3 Things I'd change? 

1.) PvP - Turn PVP dueling into L4D style :P 1 person plays as the enemy, makes the AI look good, and nobody's the wiser!

2.) Cosmetics - Primes, ect.. Cosmeticccc.. cosmetic... maybe still level them up, maybe still get mastery, but the damn thing's optional regarding it's color scheme, screw the gold! :P

3.) ... Voice system that actually works well.

where to begin?

More different mission types.

That wouldn't be to hard for them to do - because they already did it - some of it - partially and rudimentary.

Missions outside of a hull or surface of a planet.

Fight between trenches (e.g.: the good, the bad & the ugly)

Fight between street canyons and ruins.

Zero-G-missions,

Hunting-Renegade-Tenno-missions.

Hunting-in-the-dark-missions illuminated only by flashlights, enemy eyes and firebirsts of your gun (and the proper scary sound),

Bomb-squad-missions,

Self-destuct-sequence-missions,

(and as whitejackale mentioned harder bosses. Harder not unfair like D3@hell. with other players its very easy. usually.)

i think i would rather run out of space to write than ideas... besides there are many role models out there. a few comes to mind.

Second would be more soundscape and more different tunes.

It's good but dreary over time. Be inspired by taiko-drummers like yamato or drummers of burundi.

And what about other tunes. e.g.: Last temptation of christ,...

Would be awesome to have some characters like Lt.Col. Kilgore on board (hint: apocalypse now) and a Wagner-tune :D.

What about other comments besides about your mother. Take a bite from borderlands.

What if the last greeneer would run and beg for his life or going nuts/rampage or curse at you (gore is ok but swearing not? cmon be f***ing real), different loudspeaker announcements maybe even related to the mission. "we are under attack. this is not a drill.","breach in sector x", and so on.

Third would be a better chat-client.

You want this game to last? Give us a chat client that gives us more possibilities.

And while you are at it - some details would be awesome like while you wait for a mission you see yourself and the other tenno walking into the semi-circle and sit down in the faint spotlight as you already do in the 'arsenal'. Wouldn't it be nice.

I have lots of smaller ideas, additional thoughts but right now i am sleepy and you said there points anyway, so gn8.

P.s.: Biggest change of all. More stuff and cheaper platinum. At the moment it costs way to much.

ts. Ash and Loki have damage buff for melee while invisible, Shade provides only higher chance of crit with cloak ability and only for one strike. Those are very different things. So you are wrong.

Talking more about their ability to not be seen and take no damage whatsoever so hey guess I meant something different!

Community

Because it's too god damn annoying to see all those rushers who can't stop dying in the most stupid way that you can't even imagine.

Crafting

Shoulda be the little thingies, not the guns, formas, catalysts and stuff. Tenno is a warriors who lacks real production system, not a super-gifted Aces of all trades.

Drops

Kill basic Grineer soldier and don't expect something aside of rifle ammo and credits. Kill the one with shotgun and get a possibility to scrap some shotgun ammo, not sniper ones. Resources? Mods? We've got crates for that.

Edited by Icouldjustkissyou

Armor Scaling

RNG table clutter -  having a boss drop nano spores is infuriating.

More diverse mission types & Rewards

(4) Matchmaking/GUI.  The event really showed me that matchmaking has alot of room for improvement.

Edited by mogamu

1: Forma blueprint alerts not so rare, Forma in general made easier to get, or Forma in general made less important for the Foundry. I had Forma for a while. I used them to help my clan build onto the dojo so I could get a couple of the research weapons. Then I discovered that I need Forma to build the weapons anyway, and the last Forma alert was a week ago. Grinding is one thing, this is just being locked out of getting something because I don't currently have a cashflow that allows me to drop ten bucks on a microtransaction and the alert generator not generating the required reward for the alerts.

2: The Research resources being made an additional drop from bosses instead of replacing other resources. Research materials are most useful for either researching or making the Clan Tech weapons...but you'll still get a Detonite Ampoule when you're trying to get Neurodes by grinding bosses, same as you would for breaking open a canister. I actually was put off of playing for a while due to signing on, trying to remember what I'd been doing, going "Oh, right, Neurodes. Let's go kill some bosses." and then getting Detonite over and over. I have a hundred-and-goddamn-eight of the fuckin' things because they drop like popcorn, and the only reason I have enough Neurodes to build anything is because of the glitch with the loot tables making Neurodes drop constantly instead.

3: Ammo drops to consider what weapons are currently being used by the party - with pistols, it doesn't particularly matter, but with the various Primary weapons, it gets annoying to have things keep going "RIFLE/SNIPER/SHOTGUN AMMO FULL." Maybe just have the character disregard the useless ammo, even - or else add a function for picking things up and using them.

I'm gonna say 4 as well, I want all these things equally right now.

1.) Better enemy AI. Enemies right now serve no threat if they're not shooting thousands of bullets per second at you.

2.) Loadouts. I'm sick of wasting time removing my mods and finding them again just to use another frame.

3.) Weapon/Frame Balance. If a weapon doesn't work out of the box, it'll never outmatch something that does. Also, certain frames excel at everything (Nova) while others are only efficient with specific factions (Volt + Ember)

4.) Better melee. I'd love to see melee weapons become their own equip. It'd open up for so many new moves and combos.