Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is equinox even possible to farm?

Luc1fer16

spend 3 days farming As casual player. 48 run. the fist 10 run i manage to get 7 part of 8 only missing the day chassis. i ended whit a total of 56 run before get the day chasis BP. i usually run solo for more efficient time but i decide to split my bad luck and hope for a miracle. after 3 days of nonsense talk of Tyl Regor and the endless annoyance of the uranus map i get it. I was about to brough the frame from merchant for like 5 time, BUT i never give up and dint let DE to won the battle.  

Its better to spend you time farming some prime stuff or maybe something else and sell it for plat and get the darn frame from market.

7 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

It is possible to farm Equinox, it’s just a matter of how much time to farm all the parts. It’s just RNG being RNG as always.

Meh. Something being usual does not make it acceptable, to be honest. 

And the difficulty to have her is not your usual one. 

Edited by tnccs215

4 hours ago, elpapitoluizito said:

So i got my leg broken so i have spent the last week playing 24/7 warframe 

And i tough,let’s farm equinox,i got the full day form in only 10 runs...but what is going on with the night form?i only got systems (9 in total lol) and i counted 67 tries

yes,67 TRIES!

Are the night parts bugged or what??

Took me 2 days 

7 hours ago, elpapitoluizito said:

And i tough,let’s farm equinox,i got the full day form in only 10 runs...but what is going on with the night form?i only got systems (9 in total lol) and i counted 67 tries

yes,67 TRIES!

depends on luck. Farmed her in half a day believe it or not, unlike the Frost reboot aka Gara, not even bothering to farm her :D 

5 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Legend has it that she is, but, I looked at what DE wanted me to do and just unloaded a few spare Primes and bought the 'frame.

Because my sanity is worth much more than bragging rights about farming Equinox.

I would have done this also, but I had already gotten over half her parts.  So I just farmed the last 3 parts I needed within the past two or three days. 

Farming Equinox wasn't really a problem.  Waiting on every freaking piece to finish crafting before you can even start on the next parts is some BULL%$#^%$&!!

Edited by DatDarkOne

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Legend has it that she is, but, I looked at what DE wanted me to do and just unloaded a few spare Primes and bought the 'frame.

Because my sanity is worth much more than bragging rights about farming Equinox.

I would have done this also, but I had already gotten over half her parts.  So I just farmed the last 3 parts I needed within the past two or three days. 

Farming Equinox wasn't really a problem.  Waiting on every freaking piece to finish crafting before you can even start on the next parts is some BULL#%^*&$^

Edited by DatDarkOne

8 hours ago, elpapitoluizito said:

yes,67 TRIES!

My advice is do 5-8 runs, take a break or do something else in the game and then come back I did notice I kept getting the same parts when I kept going to the mission right after I had completed it. it only gets harder the closer you get to completing all the parts. They aren't bugged just takes quite a while. Good luck

Edited by (XB1)Accursius13

vor 8 Stunden schrieb elpapitoluizito:

yes,67 TRIES!

Well it pissed me off and i just bought her with Plat xD

Edited by (PS4)xXDokingXx

9 hours ago, elpapitoluizito said:

yes,67 TRIES!

The fact that I own equinox from farming means that it is possible. 

Just keep trying. Idk, 67 tries is a lot. Maybe take a break for a week and then try again next week 

My experience with farming Equinox parts: Only do the mission once per hour. For me, it seemed like the more I played that damn mission back-to-back, the more I would get the same unwanted blueprint. So I threw my hands up and decided to do more fun stuff and try once per hour and I noticed that each time the blueprint was different.

Honestly why do people use this argument:

"Oh <whatever Warframe> is easy to farm I got it in a few tries, your over exaggerating" or "You should stop complaining about farming, I got it in [insert single digit number] tries"

RNG brings variance and the extreme values can make you suffer alot when farming parts. Because most enemies have a loot pool and missions have a reward pool, and items have a certain percentage which all contributes to the total 100%. For example nidus has ~14-15% drop rates for rotation c. The others have the same value. The problem is you don't take 14-15% X3 for 3 parts then say it's a 50/50 to get it. You have to work out the probability of different scenarios and the overall percentage is much lower then projected.

Because of this skewed actual probability, there's very high variance. Which means an average of 20runs to get a frame get be +/- another 20 because rngesus.

Easiest way to fix this problem is up the RNG drop rates by a little to decrease variance and make things a bit smoother, or lower the drop rates of items you already have to stop repeated drops of the same component

Here's the part that really kicks you with farming Equinox.  Each part is 12 hours to craft, then 72 hours for each aspect, followed by another 72 hours to craft the frame itself.  That's 72 additional hours more than crafting any other frame.  If you were to rush it with plat, you would likely be spending more than just buying Equinox from the market.  

*note, I got these numbers while looking directly at the Day Aspect craft right now.  That's a week at the least just to craft.  LOL