Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Actually Vaulted?

PhotriusPyrelus

I have some Relics that the wiki says are vaulted, but are clearly not (I only started playing again in the past month and a half; last I played relics didn't exist).  So I'm wondering where I can find more of these relics, since the wiki thinks they're vaulted, the drop locations list is of no help to me.

I'm looking for:

Lith C1
Lith S5
Meso C1
Meso C2
Meso N3
Neo S1
Axi N2

Or, all the relics that drop Carrier Prime Cerebrum and Carapace.

Vaulted means the Relics won't drop anymore, but you don't lose the ones you already have. I have tons of vaulted Relics, but until they are unvaulted I can't get anymore. 

If you played back when keys are used instead than your keys were converted into Relics, some of them could possibly have become the currently vaulted ones you have now. 

Edited by Miser_able

2 minutes ago, PhotriusPyrelus said:

I have some Relics that the wiki says are vaulted, but are clearly not (I only started playing again in the past month and a half; last I played relics didn't exist).

Just because you have the relics doesn't mean they aren't vaulted. Players got relics for all the void keys they had containing prime parts that were in the void towers at the time. That's why players who just returned could return to dozens or hundreds of vaulted relics in their inventory. 

Vaulted relics can still be used, they just can't be obtained from missions.

1 minute ago, Xion said:

Just because you have the relics doesn't mean they aren't vaulted. Players got relics for all the void keys they had containing prime parts that were in the void towers at the time. That's why players who just returned could return to dozens or hundreds of vaulted relics in their inventory. 

Vaulted relics can still be used, they just can't be obtained from missions.

How puzzling.  I don't remember having made many void keys (before I stopped playing, I had only just started to tinker with the old Void).  I tend to like to make things as I use them.  But I suppose that's the most reasonable solution.  How disappointing.  So much for finishing my Carrier Prime. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, PhotriusPyrelus said:

How puzzling.  I don't remember having made many void keys (before I stopped playing, I had only just started to tinker with the old Void).  I tend to like to make things as I use them.  But I suppose that's the most reasonable solution.  How disappointing.  So much for finishing my Carrier Prime. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can get the parts from other people's Relics, so just go with a friend who has the Relics you are missing.