Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slenderman In Warframe.

jollter

i think it could easily brought back in warframe

make it compeltely dark wher eu can only rely on the flashlight on your gun

slender man will randomly spawn like stalker

he will kill you in 1 hit and is invincible and you are forced to run da fudge away to extract(assuming u completed your objective)

That was already part of the idea :P Now WHEN he actually pops up wasn't. It'd be more during the beginning of the mission. It'll change your objective to extract immediatly. That way you don't have to worry about doing the actual objective, but dieing if you can't escape him.

i think it could easily brought back in warframe

make it compeltely dark wher eu can only rely on the flashlight on your gun

slender man will randomly spawn like stalker

he will kill you in 1 hit and is invincible and you are forced to run da fudge away to extract(assuming u completed your objective)

chases you, can teleport etc

That was already part of the idea :P Now WHEN he actually pops up wasn't. It'd be more during the beginning of the mission. It'll change your objective to extract immediatly. That way you don't have to worry about doing the actual objective, but dieing if you can't escape him.

Dat's gonna change the entire genre, but, I like it.

Dat's gonna change the entire genre, but, I like it.

Well it would make sense. It'd be less frustrating having to deal with him at the beginning, rather then half way through the actual mission only to DIE. xD

indeed o- o

no ones gonna play rhino during Halloween, if this slenderman event does get implemented

loki and volt everywhere :x

HAHAHA RIGHT? XD Well, if rhino had god mode still, he'd still be viable cause then he just wouldn't take damage at all. But other then that yea. Volt would be a must xD That and that warframe that has the ability to create a portal to loleport to wherever it comes out to. :3

Maybe not immediately at the start, but after like 15 seconds in, Lotus contacts you and says, "Tenno, I've detected an unknown entity in this area that consists of great power." *Lights go out* "Get out of there, abandon the mission. Head to extraction, immediately!" The music goes silent, no more enemies spawn, and all enemies already spawned are running around frantically, trying to escape the "unknown entity".

Let the hunt ensue...

Maybe not immediately at the start, but after like 15 seconds in, Lotus contacts you and says, "Tenno, I've detected an unknown entity in this area that consists of great power." *Lights go out* "Get out of there, abandon the mission. Head to extraction, immediately!" The music goes silent, no more enemies spawn, and all enemies already spawned are running around frantically, trying to escape the "unknown entity".

Let the hunt ensue...

Wow, that's actually not a bad idea. O_O

Like the ignore you when you pass them, because they are too busy running around fearing for there life?

Let the hunt ensue...

I like this. Even though Halloween is still a couple months away.

-The group of 4 will have to stick together since all the lights are off and they all have to rely on their dinky little flashlights that hardly give off any light.

-Lotus will give off distorted warning messages when the 'entity' is nearby.

Yeah! And let's have le trollface helmets! And if you get away from slenderman, you win a rare mod called "Grumpy Cat" that turns all your gunshot noises into pewdiepie screaming!

28681-nicki-minaj-Hell-no-gif-LuBd.gif

Also don't want slenderman in warframe because I know that sad excuse for a swede will end up ruining this game with his crap.

Edited by Palkora

I like this. Even though Halloween is still a couple months away.

-The group of 4 will have to stick together since all the lights are off and they all have to rely on their dinky little flashlights that hardly give off any light.

-Lotus will give off distorted warning messages when the 'entity' is nearby.

I dont know if the messages would fit really. The screen becoming distorted is a nice enough warning, but if you get constant messages if he's near, she'll feel like navi from legend of zelda.