Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shouldn’t Tyl Regor drop Hydroid?

xXDeadsinxX

As the title says, shouldn’t Tyl Regor drop Hydroid instead of Vay Hek? It would make so more sense if Tyl Regor dropped Hydroid since the boss battle is with a lot of water and while were at it, Equinox should drop from Vay Hek since Vak Hek has many forms of himself during the boss battle. I know this isn’t really a big issue, but it always bugs me that Hydroid doesn’t drop from Tyl Regor.

25 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Equinox should drop from Vay Hek since Vak Hek has many forms of himself during the boss battle.

And Hek is fought on Earth, the only planet with a day and night cycle.

Getting Equinox from Hek would be hell, though.

39 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

As the title says, shouldn’t Tyl Regor drop Hydroid instead of Vay Hek? It would make so more sense if Tyl Regor dropped Hydroid since the boss battle is with a lot of water and while were at it, Equinox should drop from Vay Hek since Vak Hek has many forms of himself during the boss battle. I know this isn’t really a big issue, but it always bugs me that Hydroid doesn’t drop from Tyl Regor.

you never know what could happen they did change what planet you used to get frost from although you still do have to fight the same boss :D

19 minutes ago, Mcl_Blue said:

And Hek is fought on Earth, the only planet with a day and night cycle.

Getting Equinox from Hek would be hell, though.

17 minutes ago, Emulad0or said:

Just imagine the Despair from people needing 8 parts from Vay Hek to build Equinox

It would indeed be painful to farm Equinox. However, it would finally make sense. 

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

Would you really rather try to farm to get the six parts for equinox from Hek?

I have only one thing to say about that.. Aw, hek.

I know that it would be not enjoyable to farm Equinox, but it would make sense to drop from Hek.

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

Would you really rather try to farm to get the six parts for equinox from Hek?

I have only one thing to say about that.. Aw, hek.

10 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I know that it would be not enjoyable to farm Equinox, but it would make sense to drop from Hek.

Actually having it drop from Hek would be so much better. They could cut the RNG in half by making Hek drop Night parts at night, and Day parts during the day, since Earth is the only planet in game with a Day/Night cycle.

Edited by -QUILL_PETER-

9 minutes ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Actually having it drop from Hek would be so much better. They could cut the RNG in half by making Hek drop Night parts at night, and Day parts during the day, since Earth is the only planet in game with a Day/Night cycle.

That’s actually a pretty sweet idea. It would make total sense if Night dropped from night and vise virsa with day.

1 hour ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Also because both Equinox and the Vay Hek fight specialize in putting people to sleep...