Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defection bug - defectors not moving

(PSN)tatarka

Tried to do phobos - memphis multiple times. Every time defctors stoped moving at some point. Sometimes they remained at their spawn point, sometimes they came to beacon, but there was no interaction with them to say them to continue. So, do not know if it happens in another defection mission, but memphis is totaly broken.

• 3 weeks later...

Just tried to do Memphis on Phobos last night. The problem I kept running into was that the defectors would not move after spawning, i.e. they would just remain frozen in the room they spawned in. The only thing I could do was let them die and go to the next group. This happened multiple times in the same mission, and even on subsequent missions after restarting the game and/or the console. During one mission I had to let a group die while trying to find extraction, which brought the death total up to 9 right before I was able to get out.

Tried playing this mission again this evening and it is still bugged. Not only do I get the same error as above, but last night and tonight I also got defectors moving to med stations and not responding when I ask them to move and then I can't interact with them anymore.

This is really frustrating because I am trying to farm Bane of Corrupted, etc., mods and this is the only defection mission available to me right now. I am trying to get past Pandora on Saturn but Archwing missions are really trying for me. I am all for putting in the grind but it is really frustrating when you don't know if the mission will work right.

Don't get me wrong...I appreciate all that DE has put into the game and I know it doesn't always come together right away. I do hope that this issue is high on the priority list, though. : >

Update 1/8/2018

Memphis on Phobos still having the same issues. I would say it breaks down into thirds: one third of the time I am able to complete up to 8 squads with no issues, another third of the time I am able to complete up to 6 or 8 squads even though I have to let some squads die because they get stuck...and the final third of the time squads start getting stuck early and I either have to back out of the mission because extraction isn't available or I extract after only getting two to four squads to their ships. It seems to run well for a run or two when I first start doing the mission, but once it bugs I usually never have a clean run the rest of the day. I really hope fixing this is on the soon-to-do list.

Edited by (XB1)ebefspz
Updated that bug still not working 1/8/2018

Same here. Tried Memphis 3 times and every single time I encountered this bug. It happened once at med station c. They would arrive at the station, I order them to move and they just freeze at the med station and no way to interact with them anymore. Today I tried it again and the same happened at med station b.

Was really looking forward to Harrow but it seems I have to wait a little longer. And here I thought the optics would be the hard part. :/

Edited by (XB1)Bunny Mittens
Typo

• 2 weeks later...