Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn 3.0

(PSN)dsbjr247

As a player who mains Saryn, I would love her get some quality of life updates. I came up with a few ideas for making Saryn more versatile.

Toxicity: this move replaces toxic lash and allows saryn to chose which weapon to give 100% status chance too (Primary, Secondary or Melee). It also allows her to cycle between Viral, Corrosive or Radiation Damage types to proc... Making her much more effective against different types of enemies. Giving her the ability to change damage types on the fly would be an invaluable tool... And it will help her not be forgotten as the game evolves. There will be no need for a damage multiplier. 100% status chance on any weapon (without limiting the use of critical chance and critical damage mods) is good enough.

Spores: I would like for spore to remain  pretty much the same...but it would proc whatever element you chose when you used Toxicity (Viral, Corrosive, Radiation) giving the goddess greater synergy and versatility.

Molt: it would be nice if molt gave you some sort of healing without having to use an augment. Maybe grant overshields or bonus armor. The augment could be upgraded to restore health as long as the molt is still active. Also Toxicity allows for her to pop the spores using any weapon... Again adding to her versatility and granting the player the ability to bring whatever weapons they want into battle.

Miasma: the damage over time mechanic can stay in place. The way it explodes molt is still good. This move is litterally so confusing that I don't even really know how I could offer advice on how to improve it. Maybe it could double the damage of the active proc and make it do damage twice as fast....???

Overall: the casting speed on saryn might deserve a boost as she is a CASTER. Also the spores might look a little different according to which toxicity you choose. Think about it... You guys wanted to improve all damage types... What better way to roll out the changes for Viral, Toxin, Corrosive and Radiation? Saryn is my favorite frame and I think she can be better. Thanks to digital extremes for giving the players a voice! It is much appreciated 

5 hours ago, Eureka.seveN said:

If misama got buffed her kit would be perfect, no need to change her other abilities

Shes Already great no doubt. Miasma already deals good damage if you build her for duration, damage and you understand how to inflict all the status effects. I think she deserves an update but I didn't propose changing her abilities much only giving them a little more utility. She could do all the things she already does and deal different types of damage.