Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHERE IS MY CAPE DE

christen02

I didn't get a cape either.

And for some strange reason the game wouldn't let me login after twitch awards. I had to change my password before I could login to the website, but then could not log into the game until I changed my password again right after. I also got an error message at some point last night about 'syncing accounts' when I was linking my twitch account, so I had to unlink and relink.

edit: I can login into game now okay. But that sync message made me think perhaps the twitch event was overloading a server at DE with all these linking of accounts in such a short window? Does that make sense? :surprised:

Edited by Redfeather75

2 hours ago, (PS4)KingGilgamesh777 said:

Still haven't got mine, stayed up all night for this event

Same here :( This is bogus, those were the most rigged awards of all time.  I stayed up late to watch them purely for WF Twitch Drops (and to support DE) I stayed away for atleast 2 hours of trashy indie trailers and rigged awards, only to get nothing in the end.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

7 hours ago, kye. said:

No, it is not a lie many people got the syandana ad DE is already aware that many people didn’t get it and are already looking into it

There were never such things as commands for TGA people just started spamming because there is always someone who sends the message first and it just ends up in this massive snowball of people spamming a command that doesnt exist in the first place >.>

I know...it's just the salt is real.

On 8/12/2017 at 12:17 AM, Carnage2K4 said:

Are you a 6 year old?
Are you not able to adequately pronounciate in a polite manner befitting an adult?
I would need to assume given your repugnant response that the former is true.

No grace or eloquence, you look like a screaming child in a supermarket whos mother just told him coco puffs are for the bigger boys.

Yes im 4 old, i was joking but f2p dudes are too salty lastly.

DE Still haven't got mine yet, i even made some stupid predictions for some random games. my account its linked! the thing is i have 2 account my PC account xcenic have over 14k platinum and my alt PS4 account this one have spend around 4k plat and you know it because i cant lie to you i spend around $500 in the last 2 months, I dont need to beg for stuff--- BUT if you made a promise and i fulfill you requirement you should accomplish. Please dont made me ignore you twitch events for futures awards. Give me my cape :) 

whit love: Me-