Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

rate my build 2.0

BoomyGordo

Question

I took the feed back from the last post and made adjustments and improvements.

• Maxed out all mods (except primed continuity which is 9/10 but that missing 5% duration has literally no effect on the effectiveness of this build)
  • Changed Vigor to Armored Agility
  • Switched from Dex Dakra to Twin Krohkur
  • Switched from Helminth Charger to Adarza Kavat
  • Swapped Heavy Caliber for Critical Delay

This build still revolves around slash proc spam and gets its sustain from Inaros abilities and the hunter set. I noticed that I get much less healing from the kavat than I did from the charger but the kavat also boosts my crit chance by 60% which is very nice.

Here is the build with a new demonstration video at the end.

Warframe

Spoiler

6CyFTc9IQSyT5SiZfQ26Hg.png

Primary

Spoiler

zNBZ5vl9SJaybecYrFfvQA.png

Melee

Spoiler

FEG3U9FiRf2luxiq8Glcnw.png

Companion

Spoiler

l0ystVSHQzySQXlPxQp8wg.png

Demonstration Video

Spoiler

4 answers to this question

Drop Armored Agility for Overextended, you'll use the extra range way more than that little armor bonus and you really do not need power strength as Inaros.

It'll allow you to shut down entire maps with your pocket sand. Really handy when everybody else died and you're on revive duty.

You'd be best off changing the aura polarity to a dash and use Corrosive Projection. It'll help more in the long run because doing more damage to enemies overall is generally better than most things.

As a personal change, I'd use a mobility mod like Lightnning Dash instead of Coaction Drift because going fast is the best defense but again, that's up to personal taste.

Coaction drift would allow for max armor reduction with only 2 other corrosive projection auras as opposed to 3 so either is perfectly viable.

Edited by Rage_Inducer

I find Rapid Resilience offers similar effect to Negation swarm without upkeep needs. Armored Agility does very little outside a speed run build.

For Synapse using Hunter's Munitions drop Critical Delay. Keep Serration. Add in any of Primed Bane / Heavy Cal / Bladed Depending slightly on the Riven. I can tell it has crit chance but don't notice anything else that would work well for Hunter's.

Melee is fine. I prefer Lasting String over True Steel.

I don't use Kavats so no real comment on that or the mods involved.

As a side note. I'd recommend trying that Synapse or Amprex with Volt.

Spoiler

03zBEQy.jpg

6 hours ago, Rage_Inducer said:

Drop Armored Agility for Overextended, you'll use the extra range way more than that little armor bonus and you really do not need power strength as Inaros.

It'll allow you to shut down entire maps with your pocket sand. Really handy when everybody else died and you're on revive duty.

You'd be best off changing the aura polarity to a dash and use Corrosive Projection. It'll help more in the long run because doing more damage to enemies overall is generally better than most things.

As a personal change, I'd use a mobility mod like Lightnning Dash instead of Coaction Drift because going fast is the best defense but again, that's up to personal taste.

Coaction drift would allow for max armor reduction with only 2 other corrosive projection auras as opposed to 3 so either is perfectly viable.

i prefer using scarab swarm for that since it also heals, and the heal is effected by strength iirc. im considering the aura change though. rejuvination doesnt do much when you have 6k hp lol. thanks for the feedback!

5 hours ago, Xzorn said:

I find Rapid Resilience offers similar effect to Negation swarm without upkeep needs. Armored Agility does very little outside a speed run build.

For Synapse using Hunter's Munitions drop Critical Delay. Keep Serration. Add in any of Primed Bane / Heavy Cal / Bladed Depending slightly on the Riven. I can tell it has crit chance but don't notice anything else that would work well for Hunter's.

Melee is fine. I prefer Lasting String over True Steel.

I don't use Kavats so no real comment on that or the mods involved.

As a side note. I'd recommend trying that Synapse or Amprex with Volt.

Reveal hidden contents

03zBEQy.jpg

Rapid resilience is good but you still get effected by knockbacks/knockdowns and briefly by other status effects. a single knockdown is enough to shred even inarros at high levels. not enough room for both handspring and rapid resilience. Also i found its not that big a bother to just hold 4 every once in a while to recharge armor.

Sadly i dont have a volt, but i have used it on ivara. mega headshot damage is fun to see. this build just uses it for the hunter synergy mod. thanks for the feed back!