Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seeing Reactor/Catalyst Status

PhotriusPyrelus

Is there some easy way to see which of my Weapons and Frames have been given Catalysts and Reactors aside from opening up the Arsenal and equipping the weapon, then opening the mod screen?  Because that's really tedious.  Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any indication on what does/doesn't have the double capacity.

It'd be nice for the icon in the inventory (and the arsenal) had a little icon, up by the mastery icon, that indicated this status.  I'm thinking a white silhouette of an Orokin Reactor/Catalyst (since they're identical aside from colour).

3 minutes ago, PhotriusPyrelus said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any indication on what does/doesn't have the double capacity.

This is how you do it:

4 minutes ago, PhotriusPyrelus said:

opening up the Arsenal and equipping the weapon, then opening the mod screen

There is no other way that I know of to do it.

Maybe one day DE will implement it.

Technically, you could just forma every single item with a potato in it. Then you could easily tell.

18 minutes ago, TBone142 said:

And why do you want to see it exactly? I'm really curious.

The sole reason I want it is to know which duplicate to sell easily. I have a few non-forma’d duplicates. Some of these are free from DE, so have a potato (keep) others are cfrafted and lack a potato (sell).

10 minutes ago, krc473 said:

The sole reason I want it is to know which duplicate to sell easily. I have a few non-forma’d duplicates. Some of these are free from DE, so have a potato (keep) others are cfrafted and lack a potato (sell).

I see. Well, that's a good reason, though IMO you can't get as many duplicates that not seeing which have them or not would bother you too much. But ofc. implementing it wouldn't hurt anyone. :)