Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

Dear tennobaum santa!

I have been a good girl ALL year! please bring me gifts to celebrate my efforts! :D

My wishlist for Tennobaum is 

• Boosters (All! I have been the nicest girl ALL year! I DESERVE all of them!...*puppy eyes* please?...
  • In game sugardaddy
  • those tennogen syandanas! 
  • Saryn Orphid Skin ( because saryn is amazing!!!)
  • Titania Solstice skin! (it is...it is just breathtaking!)
  • Solstice kavat gene-masking kit (jaw dropped)
  • nistlebrush kubrow genemasking kit (the moment i saw it i just fell in love! my little candy cane on four legs!!)
  • Relic Packs! (the suspence when opening them!!! i can never wait til christmas to open stuff! D:)

Anything would be amazing!

Decorations, colour palettes, potatoes, anything cosmetic but the top of my list is Saryn Orphid Skin. That looks awesome, but i am grateful to anyone who gifts anything! But i don't want warframes or weapons. Because i want to get all of that myself, don't want to ruin the Warframe experience. 

Hello dear Santa Tennos!
I've been a good girl the whole year and hope to have something of my wishlist:
Chroma Dynasty Collection
Palatine Pack
Banshee Soprana Collection
Trinity Deluxe Collection
(It doesn't have to be the whole pack of these 4, just the warframe skin and I'll be very grateful even tho I love thsese weapon/comp skins)
Samia and Repala Syandanas

And of course, I wish you all an amazing holiday and happy tennobaum :)

Happy X-Mas and Tennobaum to all ^^
I wish from Warframe Man the "Bolter Forest-Camo Skin" the "Bombyx Syandana", an icy design possibility, i. e. the "Ice colour palette" and of course, like all, cheaper platinum or new "warframe slots".
I hope that you will be able to fulfill one of my gifts and have fun making the many other people happy.

Its Tennobaum ... and Merry Christmas! May there be a delicious feast! I know I love me a grandly glazed ham!

If anyone is feeling generous enough for fulfilling a wishlist: (with small jokes in parenthesis)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hunhow's gift - Because between trying to get the War and the unique nifty armor, that's pretty awesome. (If I get one! I'll wear it better!)

Nekros Ikralla collection - Because everything about that set looks awesome (Either became part night light, or lord of the night.)

Operator suit collection - It would be nice to customize the operator more. (Fashion!)

Titania Noble animation set - You have to admit that looks great on almost anything (Tinkerbell wishes she had that gracefulness.)

Orokin color pallet - It has the best golds (What do you think a zombie leprachaun eats? Gold, need Gooooold!)

Orokin Reactor - Never have enough of these things! (might be part sweet potato) @quadbit Thanks! You didn't say it came with marshmallows! :smile:

Orokin Catalyst - Just like Reactor's, could always use more! (could be a baked potato)

Stasis slots - Why not have a cute baby kavat or kubrow as a pet? ... and of course just having enough for each type of both. (So cute and cuddly enemies die from adorableness overload)

Edited by Silvarz
Formatting, and giving thanks

Happy Tennobaum Fellow Tennos!! 

I would be eternally grateful if anyone could please gift me 

• Chroma Dynasty Collection
  • Hema (Its impossible for my clan to reach its required contributions) Thank You @Dumbmaster !! You have no idea how long I've waited to be able to use this weapon
  • or any colour palette

I'll wholeheartedly accept any other gifts no matter the size. I thank you guys in advance and Happy Holidays!!!

Edited by Yoonkean

Happy tennobaum everyone :heart:

If a beautiful and generous soul is here ... hidden on this forum :inlove:

I will apreciate all gift sent to me but i like much color palette, IVARA and syandana and better than everything HUNHOWS GIFT (just if you are rich and so generous:cool:)

Sorry for my bad english i’m French.

BISOUS DE LA FRANCE 🇫🇷 ET BONNE FÊTE TOUT LE MONDE 

Edited by (PS4)Gimus67

Marry tennobaum guyss i hope you all are having a great winter time :) 

My wishlist would probably enclude:

Formas (when you build stuff they somehow disappear)

Infested Palette (I looove that purple)

And probably boosters are always good to farm some good time ingame :D

Let the gifting begin!

Psst... CLEM NOGGLE (i will love you forever)

thanks @quadbit for the gift <3 its much apreciated

Edited by Mitkoo255
  • Like 1

Soo I have used up my platinum for you today.
if anyone is still so nice and wants to give me something in addition, I'm happy about every little gift
But here are my favorites:

Banshee Prime Skin Soprana ♥ 

Color palett: fire

Kavat amor: Saraba

Hyekka Noogle

and I'm also happy about other noogles, syndanas or Warframe slots :heart:

I wish ya all a nice evening and keep up the good spirit here, realy awesome ! :inlove:

Happy Tennobaum guys/girls.

May the holy crit help you on your missions.

I was a good tenno in this year, I protected the defenseless, and fed the hungry.

I'll be happy if someone could send me cheap decorations cuz my ship is barren like the desert.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Longeres:

Lol, my Mesa is really changed since tennobaum starts :laugh:

Before:

After:

This colors and armore is really good, thanks to my Santa`s :inlove:

nice one :) I hope I can get some holster styles for my weapons, my trinity would be looking awesome with it ! The santas are to kind this year

i have no idea what to ask for... i just started a few days ago.

well what i want most is new gameplay options, IE frames and Weapons. the more options i have the more time i spend just messing with them. I tend to rely on more choices to make grinding more about playing with the options i have.

i already have the few color pallets i wanted, beyond that, i only have the 2 starter options in each weapon slot and the starter frame i choose (Excal) + the one i bought (Octavia, So i had more than one choice of gameplay to begin with).

so beyond those, anything you think might be fun. its nearly impossible to give me something i dont already have atm.

PC

My Whislist.

Any Kind of Booster

Kavat Genetic codes

Kubrow Egg

Orokin Reactor/Catalyst.

Cosmetic armor sets of any kind

Ash

Weapons slots

Warframe slots

Riven Slots

Mandachord instruments

Volt Proto Skin

Nekros Irkalla Skin

Ember Vermillion Skin

or anything else you want to send after all this is gift;)
Happy Tennobaun!!

On 12/14/2017 at 11:47 AM, kaiidez said:

After giving some presents(and receiving to) ill post my wishlist(im not expecting to get anything, but i will love to)

Affinity Boosters

Resource/Resource Drop Chance

Daybreak color palette -Thanks to @-Despecto- youre awesome

Tenno color palette

Orokin color palette

Mag Pneuna skin (or collection) -Thanks you so much @Miumie for the Collection, your awesome <3-

Nekros irkalla skin (Or collection)

Ivara -Thanks you so much @Aeruhat youre awesome-

Formas. -Thanks to kiyazuki-

Thats all what i want for this Christmas, have a wonderful day everyone.

i see a lot of people getting that hunhows collection lol, can someone please gift me the nekros skin or collection? :c

Edited by kaiidez