for this festive event i would love to get

Solstice armor set
Great Unairu lense
Pazza Sugatra
any Tekkelu skin
pyra syandana (to stay warm ;) )

or anything you feel like giving as even smallest gift brings warmth and joy ^^

Happy Tennobaum <3

Hi everyone!Meryy xmas and Happy tennobaum!

Hope you all are having a good day!

So since i don't have much time to play and grind for frames or some weapons,all i want are frames i don't have and some slots,will be very grateful if you gift me since no one gifted me yet lol

You can add me as a friend if you want and maybe someday when i have i may gift you

Happy Holidays and Happy Tennobaum to all space ninja's around the world

Like many players i have an in game wishlist, altho the Solstice and Winter Bundles cannot be selected for wishlist

but ill be directly asking for nothing as im currently super broke irl lol

i hope everyone has a great time and a great tennobaum

when you realize both that you really don't "need" anything, and that your wishlist is mostly quick links to check counts(potatoes), things you will never be able to trade for(why the heck is the repala syandana the only one of its style AND tennogen only, ditto the nicest ivara skin and mirage skin. imho of course), and a few things you go stare at when plato conculyst+cache run #xxxx turns up no war blades or xiphos parts to keep you going.

maybe wish for that old apology on hema research pricing to finally induce a research cost reduction( 14k/50k for my clan on samples, seem to be solo farming at it most of the time), and that future "resource sinks" of that sort be done more like the tennobaum rewards. whole server contribution pool for EVERYONE to unlock the things, with a daily board for those wanting to get some recognition.

two notes for the day. 

1-awesome job to everyone who is actually taking the extra extra time to go through the forum list to gift people in game.

2- happy birthday to me. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, neelz000 said:

Happy Tennobaum 10-0 !!

My whislists for this year are:

Credit & Resource booster

and some deluxe skin,

forma (<3 @Ssapdra)

I'd be happy and if I can have those <3 i never have 30 days booster

:blush:

Thank you sooooo much @Ssapdra for the forma bundle, happy holiday <3

Edited by neelz000
  • Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb steelblueskies:

when you realize both that you really don't "need" anything, and that your wishlist is mostly quick links to check counts(potatoes), things you will never be able to trade for(why the heck is the repala syandana the only one of its style AND tennogen only, ditto the nicest ivara skin and mirage skin. imho of course), and a few things you go stare at when plato conculyst+cache run #xxxx turns up no war blades or xiphos parts to keep you going.

maybe wish for that old apology on hema research pricing to finally induce a research cost reduction( 14k/50k for my clan on samples, seem to be solo farming at it most of the time), and that future "resource sinks" of that sort be done more like the tennobaum rewards. whole server contribution pool for EVERYONE to unlock the things, with a daily board for those wanting to get some recognition.

two notes for the day. 

1-awesome job to everyone who is actually taking the extra extra time to go through the forum list to gift people in game.

2- happy birthday to me. 

happy birthday :heart:

• Like 1

2 минуты назад, steelblueskies сказал:

two notes for the day. 

2- happy birthday to me. 

Too hard to translate this for me, so, happy birthday :D

• Like 1

Hey guys, and Merry Tennobaum!

I've been pretty lucky this Christmas, so I just want to spread awareness to all those poor Tenno who can't support themselves.

But if you were to give something to me, I'd love:

• Weapon slots
  • Warframe slots
  • Orokin Catalysts
  • Orokin Reactors
  • Forma
  • A color palette
  • A deluxe skin or collection(I have Trinity's)
  • noggles

Really, anything is appreciated and I'll be sure to thank you before and after. Hope everyone enjoys the holidays, and let the RNG be with you :D

Thank you @Dradonhunter11 for the alloy decoration! Thank you @neelz000 for the weapon slots!

Edited by Warlord1400