Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

Il y a 3 heures, Atsuhito a dit :

just if some players don't want to look ingame for my wish list 

Deluxe: i already have ash, banshee, exca(proto ,prisma),chroma,Rhino,Volt||| i prefer getting bundle, for the special cosmetics

noggles: i already have all of the index and lotus,Clem,Wukong ,valkyr, Exca (all of them),Volt,ash,7/9 executioner (harkonar and zura missing)

color palettes: i already have Classic Saturated, Orokin, Smoke, Twilight,lotus ,Classic ,fire ,Grineer ,Infested ,Ice ,Storm

potato and forma : Yes, need them, Always need them

ship decoration : Rug / artisan or other just want some ship decoration, so have fun on those (even those at 5p idc ;D)

hope someone will see that and gift me some, Happy hollyday everyone v:

Edit : Ty Gilmaesh for the clem and wukong noggle :D

Edit 2 : Things i got from gift and others v:, more clem noggles if you want, because CLEM

41noggle and no 2 of the same, Still need more of them always need more noggle,

1 clem noggle, need more clem, because clem , and why clem? because clem :^)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ApocalypseGiga said:

Current Wishlist is:
A LOT of noggles. - Thanks Gilmaesh for the Wukong and Clem. Still need more noggles as one can never have too many.
Some Displays (poster, panoramic, and glyph preferred)
and since its on sale atm 3 day resource booster - Thanks Kaiidez for the 6 days of resource boosters

Update so people know, i'm still accepting more noggles (prefer no duplicates) and displays (prefer same 3 still, poster, panoramic, and glyph)

• Like 1

On 12/14/2017 at 11:47 AM, kaiidez said:

After giving some presents(and receiving to) ill post my wishlist(im not expecting to get anything, but i will love to)

Affinity Boosters

Resource/Resource Drop Chance

Daybreak color palette -Thanks to @-Despecto- youre awesome

Tenno color palette

Orokin color palette

Mag Pneuna skin (or collection) -Thanks you so much @Miumie for the Collection, your awesome <3-

Nekros irkalla skin (Or collection)

Ivara -Thanks you so much @Aeruhat youre awesome-

Formas. -Thanks to kiyazuki-

Thats all what i want for this Christmas, have a wonderful day everyone.

Can someone please gift me nekros skin or collection :c?

• Like 1

Revising my earlier post as I just had too much on it. As a new player (30 days) I’d be eternally grateful if I could get some help with any of the following:

XBOX player - GT is Enigmatic LFC

• Slots (weapons, warframes)
  • Forma
  • Potatoes

If anyone is feeling really, really generous, I’d be extremely grateful if I could could get one of the following:

• Nekros or
  • Inaros or
  • Equinox or
  • Titania

Happy Holidays Tenno!

On 12/14/2017 at 11:47 AM, kaiidez said:

After giving some presents(and receiving to) ill post my wishlist(im not expecting to get anything, but i will love to)

Affinity Boosters

Rhino Palatine skin

Daybreak color palette -Thanks to @-Despecto- youre awesome

Tenno color palette

Orokin color palette

Mag Pneuna skin (or collection) -Thanks you so much @Miumie for the Collection, your awesome <3-

Nekros irkalla skin (Or collection)

Ivara -Thanks you so much @Aeruhat youre awesome-

Formas. -Thanks to kiyazuki-

Thats all what i want for this Christmas, have a wonderful day everyone.

Can someone please gift me the nekros Irkalla skin or collection please :C ?

Le 11/12/2017 à 11:19, Dradonhunter11 a dit :

All I want this year is 5 OPTICOR!!! (get the reference? No, don't matter) Wanna fill my whole arsenal and ship with them! (and decoration)

Anyway, mery tennobaum :D

Everyday, I'll choose 5 random people (or happy victim I must say) on the forum and will receive one of these decoration and I'll select with a home made randomizer:

- Orokin cell (common)

- Polymer bundle (common)

- Argon crystal (common)

- Plastid (common)

- Neurode (uncommon)

- Gallium (uncommon)

- Salvage and Nanospore (Rare and nidus is not acquired, 1 had been given)

- Complete ressource bundle (Rare, 4 has been given)

- A noggle (Extremly rare, 1 had been given)

- A prime prime (Well, maybe possible, 4 saryn chassis and 1 mag set has been given out so far)

If you are one of my victim and see this, don't hesitate to say thanks on forum :D

========================

Wishlist:

- Proably forma (not like I have 40 already :/)

- No yellow potato pls (I have 7 :'( and it's to much)

- Orokin catalyst (well, I test a lot of weapon)

- Valkyr gemini skin (favorite frame, but no plat since sending all those gift xD, Big thanks to @vayarowsuu, you made super happy! Esepcially since I just woke up and did not expected that :D)

- Weapon slot and warframe (an MR 24 can alway use them :P) :D (Thx @Lucex I'm really glad you enjoyed my gift to ^^)

- Winter skin pack  (Thx @WinterFrosT2009 for the glyph pack, I really appreicate it ^^)

- The solstice skin bundle, it look so cool! Along with the cute kubrow winter glyph pack :D

I'll ask just for fun the complete contuinity collection bundle (yeah the one at 895p, Ik that no one will gift that but worth a try asking, edit: OMG, OMG OMG, I just can't believe it happen, @Aeruhat, you are the real man that made a depressive really happy :D

Thx @Setakat for the mirage skin, finally a good looking one :D Especially combined with the prime helmet, time to celebrate christmas I guess!!)

Sine my post is at page one and a lot have no idea of why I give random gift to anyone, here a the post ^^ Anyway, I updated my wisglist to properly seperate solstice and winter bundle as they are not the same thing, tough both are looking awesome!

Edited by Dradonhunter11

7 minutes ago, kaiidez said:

Can someone please gift me the nekros Irkalla skin or collection please :C ?

@kaiidezNot to be rude, but come on, just chill and if someone wishes to fulfill that wish - they will. I've been seeing you post the same thing every other page. I understand you have gifted people but making yourself seem more desperate now. I myself have not received a single thing of the four things I pretty much would like, but I am not pressuring anyone here.

Once again, happy holidays to everyone.

Volt's Shocking Wishlist 2017:

Syrinx Armor Set
Forma Bundle
Affinity/Credit Booster
Lenz
Twin Basolk
Arca Titron
Jat Kusar

And definitely Forma. Forma is life.

Edit: Thanks to @jacoblinkt and @Gilmaesh for the gratuitous Forma, Each step helps me become better than I previously was.

Edited by Volt
Forma, and Thank You.

3 hours ago, ApocalypseGiga said:

Current Wishlist is:
A LOT of noggles. - Thanks Gilmaesh for the Wukong and Clem. Still need more noggles as one can never have too many.
Some Displays (poster, panoramic, and glyph preferred)
and since its on sale atm 3 day resource booster - Thanks Kaiidez for the 6 days of resource boosters

Quick Update, if you want to gift me some noggles you can check my wishlist in-game to see what noggles I need still (to avoid people sending duplicates which I dont mind too much)

On 12/14/2017 at 12:53 AM, VolkeVadik said:

I hope it's alright if I add in my own little wishlist of things I am trying to obtain.

• Ice
  • Winter Glyph II
  • Warframe Slot
  • Akbolto Ormolu Skin

those are the big wants in no order at all, honestly I'd be happy to receive anything. I hope everyone has a happy olidays and that you're not forced to work on holidays against your wishes.

Thank you Raveon7, KingWolby and TheLostGuthix

I hope nobody minds if I add Mesa to this list, I'm having troubles getting the mutalist AlaV Navs let alone getting the pieces, sorry if it seems greedy to ask

I do hope everyone is having a good Tennobaum though and I hope many people or getting some things they wished for :3

Hello and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.I don't have much money to gift but do help lower level players with there quest.All i would like is my favorite Warframe for Chrismas which is Prime Frost.If i don't get it,thats fine.Would like to give a big Thanks to the Warframe staff for all the work they have put into this excellent game we play. Have a great Chrismas and Happy New Year.